Energy meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Energy.
- (noun) : an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing)
- (noun) : enterprising or ambitious drive
- (noun) : a healthy capacity for vigorous activity
- (noun) : the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States; created in 1977
- (noun) : forceful exertion
- (noun) : any source of usable power
- (noun) : (physics) a thermodynamic quantity equivalent to the capacity of a physical system to do work; the units of energy are joules or ergs
Worse there cannot be a better, I believe, there may be, by giving energy to the capital and skill of the country to produce exports, by increasing which, alone, can we flatter ourselves with the prospect of finding employment for that part of our population now unemployed.
More words related to the meanings of Energy
More words from Urdu related to Energy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Energy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈنڈی مارناجمودخاص باتصَلاحیتترکیب دیناپوری طاقت والاپتاحاضرنلیقدرتدلاورپیلالبزور دینادم دینااندازدم یا کش چھوڑناجاہنبیڑناجتندست گیریاستعارةچھلتصدیقتاکید کرناختم کرنامرادفمستعدیآنچلامتزاجضروریدباؤمتاثر کرناذکیتوفیقدم لگاناآہارحدساعتجلسُرحیات پذیریامکانکناریدوڑ دھوپحمایت کرناہیجانپھونکدفعتاً برباد کرناداخل ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Energy
What are the meanings of Energy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Energy in Urdu are دم - dam, توانائی - Tawanayi, زور - zor, طاقت - taaqat, قوت - quuwat and سکت - sakat. To understand how would you translate the word Energy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Energy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Energy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Energy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Energy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Energy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Energy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by energy?
Meanings of energy are دم - dam, توانائی - Tawanayi, زور - zor, طاقت - taaqat, قوت - quuwat and سکت - sakat
Whats the definition of energy?
Definition of the energy are
- an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing)
- enterprising or ambitious drive
- a healthy capacity for vigorous activity
- the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States; created in 1977
- forceful exertion
- any source of usable power
- (physics) a thermodynamic quantity equivalent to the capacity of a physical system to do work; the units of energy are joules or ergs
What is the synonym of energy?
Synonym of word energy are pneuma, energetics, shove, ability, accentuation, vis, hoax, potentise, verve, vim
What are the idioms related to energy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word energy.
- He is strong that can knock a man down he stronger who can lift himself up
- Psychic force
- Galvanize into activity
- Nature has given to every man the power of being happy if he but knew how to use it
What are the quotes with word energy?
Here are the quotes with the word energy in them
- Age is only a number, a cipher for the records. A man can't retire his experience. He must use it. Experience achieves more with less energy and time. — Bernard Baruch
- Even though I love solar and love wind, like most people do, I like the renewable sources, they alone are not going to get America energy independent. — Mitt Romney
- Worse there cannot be a better, I believe, there may be, by giving energy to the capital and skill of the country to produce exports, by increasing which, alone, can we flatter ourselves with the prospect of finding employment for that part of our population now unemployed. — Joseph Hume
- I'm a workaholic. Before long I'm traveling on my nervous energy alone. This is incredibly exhausting. — Eva Gabor