qaaz - قاز meanings in English
qaaz - قاز Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word qaaz - قاز.
- (noun) : mature male goose
- (noun) : a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- (noun) : web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- (noun) : flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- (verb) : give a spurt of fuel to
- (verb) : prod into action
- (verb) : pinch in the buttocks
More words from English related to qaaz - قاز
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word qaaz - قاز meanings in English in English.
blunderheadgabygreenhornstupidasinineclotdoltdonkeydrabdullfoolgandergawkishgoofgoofygoongoophalf wittedidiotimprudentinaneinsensatejackassmindlessmoonymulishmuttnincompoopoafoafishwitlesswoodenzanybelatedlyblollydaftnessevasivelyunlovelybefooledbelaboredbractlessidiolectsmanelesspraiselesswitelessbebloodydisrulydisslanderousexorhizousexortive ...
Idioms related to the meaning of qaaz - قاز
What are the meanings of qaaz - قاز in English?
Meanings of the word qaaz - قاز in English are gander and goose. To understand how would you translate the word qaaz - قاز in English, you can take help from words closely related to qaaz - قاز or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered qaaz - قاز synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word qaaz - قاز. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use qaaz - قاز in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say qaaz - قاز in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of qaaz - قاز with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by قاز?
Meanings of قاز are gander and goose
Whats the definition of قاز?
Definition of the قاز are
- mature male goose
- a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- give a spurt of fuel to
- prod into action
- pinch in the buttocks
What is the synonym of قاز?
Synonym of word قاز are بے وقوف, ہنس, بطخا, سادہ لوح, گھامڑ, نادان, قاز, قاز نر
What are the idioms related to قاز?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word قاز.
- A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw
- Gone is the goose that did lay golden eggs
- Gone is the goose that lay the golden eggs
- Kill not the goose that lays the golden eggs
- Our neighbour's hen seems a goose