hans - ہنس meanings in English
hans - ہنس Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word hans - ہنس.
- (noun) : adult male of a wild or domestic duck
- (noun) : English explorer and admiral who was the first Englishman to circumnavigate the globe and who helped to defeat the Spanish Armada (1540-1596)
- (noun) : mature male goose
- (noun) : a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- (noun) : web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- (noun) : flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- (verb) : give a spurt of fuel to
- (verb) : prod into action
- (verb) : pinch in the buttocks
More words related to the meanings of hans - ہنس
More words from English related to hans - ہنس
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word hans - ہنس meanings in English in English.
blunderheadgabygreenhornstupidasinineclotdoltdonkeydrabdullfoolgandergawkishgoofgoofygoongoophalf wittedidiotimprudentinaneinsensatejackassmindlessmoonymulishmuttnincompoopoafoafishwitlesswoodenzanybelatedlyblollydaftnessevasivelyunlovelybefooledbelaboredbractlessidiolectsmanelesspraiselesswitelessbebloodydisrulydisslanderousexorhizousexortive ...
Idioms with the word hans - ہنس in it
Idioms related to the meaning of hans - ہنس
What are the meanings of hans - ہنس in English?
Meanings of the word hans - ہنس in English are drake, gander, goose, gooseries, gooseys, hance, haughs and huns. To understand how would you translate the word hans - ہنس in English, you can take help from words closely related to hans - ہنس or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered hans - ہنس synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word hans - ہنس. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use hans - ہنس in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say hans - ہنس in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of hans - ہنس with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ہنس?
Meanings of ہنس are drake, gander, goose, gooseries, gooseys, hance, haughs and huns
Whats the definition of ہنس?
Definition of the ہنس are
- adult male of a wild or domestic duck
- English explorer and admiral who was the first Englishman to circumnavigate the globe and who helped to defeat the Spanish Armada (1540-1596)
- mature male goose
- a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- give a spurt of fuel to
- prod into action
- pinch in the buttocks
What is the synonym of ہنس?
Synonym of word ہنس are بطخ, بط, بطک, نربط, ہنس, بطخا, نر بطخ, نر مُرغابی, نر بط, چکوا
What are the idioms with the word ہنس?
Here are the idioms with the word ہنس in them.
- Fools build houses and wise men buy them
- It is easy to mock the wretched
- The camel desiring to have horns lost even his ears
What are the idioms related to ہنس?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ہنس.
- A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw
- Gone is the goose that did lay golden eggs
- Gone is the goose that lay the golden eggs
- Kill not the goose that lays the golden eggs
- Our neighbour's hen seems a goose