yumn - یمن meanings in English
yumn - یمن Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word yumn - یمن.
- (noun) : pleasing and appropriate manner or style (especially manner or style of expression)
- (noun) : state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy
- (noun) : an unexpected piece of good luck
- (noun) : a stroke of luck
- (noun) : an auspicious state resulting from favorable outcomes
- (noun) : an economic state of growth with rising profits and full employment
- (noun) : the condition of prospering; having good fortune
- (noun) : a republic on the southwestern shores of the Arabian Peninsula on the Indian Ocean; formed in 1990
More words related to the meanings of yumn - یمن
More words from English related to yumn - یمن
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word yumn - یمن meanings in English in English.
acknowledgementavowalconfessiongood fortuneprosperityairinessdilatationdistensiongirthroominessvastnesswidenessexsiliencyblissluckinesspropitiousnessfelicityvirtuewealfeatgratificationgustgustolusciousnessdelicacydelightflavourgoutpleasurerelishsavourtastedeliblepleasancepleuradelousingluckgood lucktriumphsuccessabundanceauspiciousnessbenedictionsblessingblessesmercatureadvicechoiceconsultationcounsel ...
Idioms related to the meaning of yumn - یمن
What are the meanings of yumn - یمن in English?
Meanings of the word yumn - یمن in English are felicity, good luck, prosperity, yemen and yeman. To understand how would you translate the word yumn - یمن in English, you can take help from words closely related to yumn - یمن or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered yumn - یمن synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word yumn - یمن. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use yumn - یمن in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say yumn - یمن in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of yumn - یمن with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by یمن?
Meanings of یمن are felicity, good luck, prosperity, yemen and yeman
Whats the definition of یمن?
Definition of the یمن are
- pleasing and appropriate manner or style (especially manner or style of expression)
- state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy
- an unexpected piece of good luck
- a stroke of luck
- an auspicious state resulting from favorable outcomes
- an economic state of growth with rising profits and full employment
- the condition of prospering; having good fortune
- a republic on the southwestern shores of the Arabian Peninsula on the Indian Ocean; formed in 1990
What is the synonym of یمن?
Synonym of word یمن are سعادت, مَہارَت, خُوش ہونے کی حالَت, چَين, سُکھ, لُطف گِيری, لذت, یمن, خوش گواری, اقبال
What are the idioms related to یمن?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word یمن.
- Bad luck often brings good luck
- Good luck makes a fool wise
- Good luck reaches farther than long arms
- Death is bitter to man in prosperity or in much business
- He that swells in prosperity will shrink in adversity