Beauty meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Beauty.
- (noun) : a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- (noun) : an outstanding example of its kind
- (noun) : the qualities that give pleasure to the senses
More words related to the meanings of Beauty
More words from Urdu related to Beauty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Beauty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مرصع کرنازیبائشزیبائش کرناکلنکغمزہزِندَہ دِلیآسنانجامچمکناگوریکھلاناشوکتلطیفچکاچوندسنگھارخوش اندامیدکھاواپھولناخوش ہوناخوبچونچلالپکنامُکَمَلمہربانیربیعاداخوش اسلوبیاعلا مرتبہنرمل تائیسینگورادل آویزیتابندگیبَڑھياتابشموزُوںطرحدارکبریابناؤبزرگیخوش کرناچاؤظاہِر کَرناجلوہ دکھائسبزیکرمہجویہمحکمہتراوٹدلبری ...
Idioms with the word Beauty in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Beauty
What are the meanings of Beauty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Beauty in Urdu are خوبصورتی - khuub suurti, زیبائش - zeybaa ish, گوری - gori, زینت - ziinat, رونق - raunaq, حسن - husn, بہار - bahaar, آب تاب - aab taab, ادا - ada, جمال - jamaal, زیب - zeyb and آرائش - aaraa ish. To understand how would you translate the word Beauty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Beauty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Beauty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Beauty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Beauty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Beauty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Beauty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by beauty?
Meanings of beauty are خوبصورتی - khuub suurti, زیبائش - zeybaa ish, گوری - gori, زینت - ziinat, رونق - raunaq, حسن - husn, بہار - bahaar, آب تاب - aab taab, ادا - ada, جمال - jamaal, زیب - zeyb and آرائش - aaraa ish
Whats the definition of beauty?
Definition of the beauty are
- a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- an outstanding example of its kind
- the qualities that give pleasure to the senses
What is the synonym of beauty?
Synonym of word beauty are beauteousness, establishment, cowrie, adorement, brightness, fine, bloom, beaugregory, decoration, white
What are the idioms with the word beauty?
Here are the idioms with the word beauty in them.
- Modesty is the beauty of women
- Modesty is the citadel of beauty and of virtue
What are the idioms related to beauty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word beauty.
- Beauty without grace is a violet without smell
- Many a good cow hath a bad calf
- The master absent the house dead
- Durability is better than decoration
- Fine arts
What are the quotes with word beauty?
Here are the quotes with the word beauty in them
- Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age - as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight. — Phyllis Diller
- A bad manner spoils everything, even reason and justice a good one supplies everything, gilds a No, sweetens a truth, and adds a touch of beauty to old age itself. — Baltasar Gracian
- I envy the sensibility in Europe, appreciating beauty in women as they age. I'm going to go that way. I might dye my gray hair for a bit, but beyond that the buck stops. I'm not having any work done. — Rachel Bilson
- The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe