Jalwat - جلوت meanings in English
Jalwat - جلوت Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Jalwat - جلوت.
- (noun) : the act of congregating
- (noun) : an assemblage of people or animals or things collected together
- (noun) : a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
- (noun) : an informal body of friends
- (noun) : a large number of things or people considered together
- (verb) : fill or occupy to the point of overflowing
- (verb) : to gather together in large numbers
- (verb) : approach a certain age or speed
- (verb) : cause to herd, drive, or crowd together
More words related to the meanings of Jalwat - جلوت
More words from English related to Jalwat - جلوت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jalwat - جلوت meanings in English in English.
accumulationagglomerationbankcongeriescongregationdrift massmuchmucuspileabundantbingbulkgobheaphillockjumblekittymoundrickruckstockpileheap upheapspile uppileupheapedheapingpiledpileouspileworkbatchco operationcrewgangguildjuntopartycrowdmultiplicitymusterassemblageconventiongatheringconglobationconveningcommigrationgroupmobaggregation ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Jalwat - جلوت
What are the meanings of Jalwat - جلوت in English?
Meanings of the word Jalwat - جلوت in English are congregation and crowd. To understand how would you translate the word Jalwat - جلوت in English, you can take help from words closely related to Jalwat - جلوت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jalwat - جلوت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jalwat - جلوت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jalwat - جلوت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jalwat - جلوت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jalwat - جلوت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jalwat?
Meanings of jalwat are congregation and crowd
Whats the definition of jalwat?
Definition of the jalwat are
- the act of congregating
- an assemblage of people or animals or things collected together
- a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
- an informal body of friends
- a large number of things or people considered together
- fill or occupy to the point of overflowing
- to gather together in large numbers
- approach a certain age or speed
- cause to herd, drive, or crowd together
What is the synonym of jalwat?
Synonym of word jalwat are ڈھیر, اجتماع, مجمع, جمعیت, محفل, جلوت, جتھا, ہجُوم, اَزدحام, جمِ غفیر
What are the idioms related to jalwat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word jalwat.
- A crowd is not company
- A crowd of books distracts the mind
- He will pass in a crowd
- Ten constitute a crowd
- Who does not mix with the crowd knows nothing