Action meanings in Urdu
Action meanings in Urdu are اثر, جِسَم کے کِسی حِصّے کا فعل, اِرادی عمَل, اعضا کی حَرکَت, عمَل, فعل, عمل, کام, کاروائ, حرکت Action in Urdu. More meanings of action, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Action.
- (verb) : put in effect
- (noun) : something done (usually as opposed to something said)
- (noun) : the most important or interesting work or activity in a specific area or field
- (noun) : an act by a government body or supranational organization
- (noun) : the operating part that transmits power to a mechanism
- (noun) : the trait of being active and energetic and forceful
- (noun) : the series of events that form a plot
- (noun) : a military engagement
- (noun) : a judicial proceeding brought by one party against another; one party prosecutes another for a wrong done or for protection of a right or for prevention of a wrong
More words related to the meanings of Action
More words from Urdu related to Action
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Action meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Action in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Action
What are the meanings of Action in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Action in Urdu are کام - kaam, اثر - asar, عمل - amal, حرکت - harkat, فعل - fel and کاروائ - kaar rawaa i. To understand how would you translate the word Action in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Action or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Action synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Action. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Action in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Action in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Action with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by action?
Meanings of action are کام - kaam, اثر - asar, عمل - amal, حرکت - harkat, فعل - fel and کاروائ - kaar rawaa i
Whats the definition of action?
Definition of the action are
- put in effect
- something done (usually as opposed to something said)
- the most important or interesting work or activity in a specific area or field
- an act by a government body or supranational organization
- the operating part that transmits power to a mechanism
- the trait of being active and energetic and forceful
- the series of events that form a plot
- a military engagement
- a judicial proceeding brought by one party against another; one party prosecutes another for a wrong done or for protection of a right or for prevention of a wrong
What is the synonym of action?
Synonym of word action are ploy, effection, working, occupation, wag, pretence, effectuation, perception, manufacture, refluences
What are the idioms with the word action?
Here are the idioms with the word action in them.
- Business and action strengthen the brain but much study weaknes it
- It is a kingly action believe me to come to the help of those who are fallen
- Man punishes the action but god the intention
- One mad action is not enough to prove a man mad
What are the idioms related to action?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word action.
- Turn about
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
- Fair battle leaves no bitterness behind
- His deeds belie his words
- Let deeds correspond with words
What are the quotes with word action?
Here are the quotes with the word action in them
- Your actions, and your action alone, determines your worth. — Evelyn Waugh
- Doubt, of whatever kind, can be ended by action alone. — Thomas Carlyle
- The Fuhrer alone is the present and future German reality and its law. Learn to know ever more deeply: from now on every single thing demands decision, and every action responsibility. — Martin Heidegger
- You have to understand the tone of the movie, because if it's supposed to be funny, it can be funny violent like the Home Alone stuff, but you have to really understand the tone of what you're doing and make the action work for that and for the character. — David R.Ellis