Battle meanings in Urdu
Battle meanings in Urdu are لڑائی لڑنا, جُدھ کرنا, لڑنا, معرکہ, کار زار, رزم, جنگ و جدل, جنگ, رن, جُدھ, لڑائی, مبارزہ, حرب, لڑائ, جنگ کرنا Battle in Urdu. More meanings of battle, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
You ask me if I will not be glad when the last battle is fought, so far as the country is concerned I, of course, must wish for peace, and will be glad when the war is ended, but if I answer for myself alone, I must say that I shall regret to see the war end.
More words related to the meanings of Battle
More words from Urdu related to Battle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Battle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اعتراضجھگڑناعداوتجھٹ پٹرد و بدلجَنگ کرناہاتھا پائجَنگ کَرنافسادناچاقیبے ہودہجھڑپاِختَلاف راۓدھکا لگناکُشتیناؤ کھینالڑائ کرنادھڑامحاربہ تنازععذر کرناادھم مچانااختلاف ہونامیلاجنگی کاروائقضیہکھسناشَکَررَنجینا اِتفاقیتکرار کرناکینہشغبنذاعمَزاحمَت کرناحصہمخالفت کرنامار پیٹبھونناخلشنجاست پھیلانالڑائتنازعضدقطاردعویٰقبائلی دُشمَنیجھک جھککشتم کشتاکشتی بازیتصادم ہونانجس ...
Idiom with the word Battle in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Battle
What are the meanings of Battle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Battle in Urdu are لڑائی - Larai, لڑنا - larna, لڑائ - laraa i, رزم - razm, جنگ - jang, مبارزہ - mubaarizah, حرب - harb, رن - ran, جنگ کرنا - jang karna and معرکہ - markah. To understand how would you translate the word Battle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Battle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Battle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Battle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Battle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Battle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Battle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by battle?
Meanings of battle are لڑائی - Larai, لڑنا - larna, لڑائ - laraa i, رزم - razm, جنگ - jang, مبارزہ - mubaarizah, حرب - harb, رن - ran, جنگ کرنا - jang karna and معرکہ - markah
Whats the definition of battle?
Definition of the battle are
What is the synonym of battle?
Synonym of word battle are quarrel, wrangle, strifts, combat, fighting, wage war, strift, hostility, warry, feud
What are the idioms with the word battle?
Here are the idioms with the word battle in them.
- Fair battle leaves no bitterness behind
What are the idioms related to battle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word battle.
- War is death's feast
- Have seen service
- A full belly neither fights nor flies well
- War to the knife
- Levy war
What are the quotes with word battle?
Here are the quotes with the word battle in them
- You ask me if I will not be glad when the last battle is fought, so far as the country is concerned I, of course, must wish for peace, and will be glad when the war is ended, but if I answer for myself alone, I must say that I shall regret to see the war end. — George Armstrong Custer
- Success doesn't necessarily come from breakthrough innovation but from flawless execution. A great strategy alone won't win a game or a battle the win comes from basic blocking and tackling. — Naveen Jain
- June 2005 is the five year anniversary of the debut of Battle Pope. — Robert Kirkman
- All married couples should learn the art of battle as they should learn the art of making love. Good battle is objective and honest - never vicious or cruel. Good battle is healthy and constructive, and brings to a marriage the principles of equal partnership. — Ann Landers