Clearly meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Clearly.
- (adverb) : in an easily perceptible manner
- (adverb) : without doubt or question
- (adverb) : clear to the mind; with distinct mental discernment
- (adverb) : in an intelligible manner
I think that clearly it has an influence, to be coming of age during the punk rock era, to come from a difficult and sporadically violent background, to have been in and out of such chaos, I think it actually helps. But I don't know for sure.
More words related to the meanings of Clearly
More words from Urdu related to Clearly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clearly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دو ٹوکطاہرگوروصاف گوئ سےچمکنیکمستقيمسیٹی بجنامہرے دارکھلناکھلا ہوانیچے اترناخوش نمائیجداہموارتناوردھڑلے سےنِس کپٹمربوطخودارپرسدھجلیمنصفانہخارجہصاف شفافتعلیقہٴ مال تجارتلمسہمیلاپڑھنے جوگبلوریانصاف پسندبصارتواضعامتیاز سےدیکھے جانے کی قابِلعورمعلومفروغدکھاوٹقابل معلومبتانافحشکھلا کھلیصاف صافجھلک دارراست بازخاصبے اختلافمخلصاوپر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Clearly
What are the meanings of Clearly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clearly in Urdu are واضح - waazeh, صاف - saaf, ظاہر - zaahir, صاف صاف - saaf saaf and صاف طور پر. To understand how would you translate the word Clearly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clearly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clearly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clearly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clearly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clearly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clearly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clearly?
Meanings of clearly are واضح - waazeh, صاف - saaf, ظاہر - zaahir, صاف صاف - saaf saaf and صاف طور پر
Whats the definition of clearly?
Definition of the clearly are
- in an easily perceptible manner
- without doubt or question
- clear to the mind; with distinct mental discernment
- in an intelligible manner
What is the synonym of clearly?
Synonym of word clearly are clear cut, guileless, purled, refigured, evident, conspicuous, distinct, straight, salient, elusory
What are the idioms related to clearly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clearly.
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
- Actions speaks louder than words
- Bring to light
- Come to like
- Give vent to
What are the quotes with word clearly?
Here are the quotes with the word clearly in them
- The Border Ballads, for instance, and the Robin Hood Ballads, clearly suppose a state of society which is nothing but a very circumscribed and not very important heroic age. — Lascelles Abercrombie
- I think that clearly it has an influence, to be coming of age during the punk rock era, to come from a difficult and sporadically violent background, to have been in and out of such chaos, I think it actually helps. But I don't know for sure. — Craig Ferguson
- I really enjoy being single again. I spent a lot of time in a relationship and the nearer we came to the end, the more difficult it got. You don't see things clearly as long as you're still involved. — Dido Armstrong
- I think for business reasons, fiscal reasons, I think these cable networks can take greater risks and I think with a risk comes better programming. And I think USA has got an amazing identity to it now that is clearly defined with its 'Characters welcome' tag. — Tim DeKay