Posses meanings in Urdu
Posses meanings in Urdu is پاس Posses in Urdu. More meanings of posses, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Posses
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Posses meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Posses
What are the meanings of Posses in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Posses in Urdu is پاس - paas. To understand how would you translate the word Posses in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Posses or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Posses synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Posses. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Posses in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Posses in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Posses with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by posses?
Meaning of posses is پاس - paas
Whats the definition of posses?
Definition of the posses are
What is the synonym of posses?
Synonym of word posses are possessed, adjacent, at hand, supervision, by, neighbouring, custody, regard, possesses, imminent
What are the idioms related to posses?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word posses.
- He that has teeth has no bread he that has bread has not teeth
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
- Old men go to death death comes to young men
- Poor folks seek meat for their stomachs rich flockstomachs for their meat
- Poor folks seek meat for their stomachs rich flocks stomachs for their meat
What are the quotes with word posses?
Here are the quotes with the word posses in them
- For you who no longer posses it, freedom is everything, for us who do, it is merely an illusion. — Emile M. Cioran
- Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who posses it and this I know, my lords: that where law ends, tyranny begins. — William Pitt