Possesses meanings in Urdu
Possesses meanings in Urdu is پاس Possesses in Urdu. More meanings of possesses, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Possesses
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Possesses meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Possesses in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Possesses
What are the meanings of Possesses in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Possesses in Urdu is پاس - paas. To understand how would you translate the word Possesses in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Possesses or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Possesses synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Possesses. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Possesses in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Possesses in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Possesses with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by possesses?
Meaning of possesses is پاس - paas
Whats the definition of possesses?
Definition of the possesses are
What is the synonym of possesses?
Synonym of word possesses are to hand, watching, nearby, deference, respect, paas, near, close, observance, possessed
What are the idioms with the word possesses?
Here are the idioms with the word possesses in them.
- A good mind possesses a kingdom
What are the idioms related to possesses?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word possesses.
- He that has teeth has no bread he that has bread has not teeth
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
- Old men go to death death comes to young men
- Poor folks seek meat for their stomachs rich flockstomachs for their meat
- Poor folks seek meat for their stomachs rich flocks stomachs for their meat
What are the quotes with word possesses?
Here are the quotes with the word possesses in them
- Anything you cannot relinquish when it has outlived its usefulness possesses you, and in this materialistic age a great many of us are possessed by our possessions. — Peace Pilgrim
- It is good taste, and good taste alone, that possesses the power to sterilize and is always the first handicap to any creative functioning. — Salvador Dali
- Whoever thinks that he alone has speech, or possesses speech or mind above others, when unfolded such men are seen to be empty. — Sophocles
- He who possesses art and science has religion he who does not possess them, needs religion. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe