Tart meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Tart.
- (adjective satellite) : harsh
- (noun) : a small open pie with a fruit filling
- (adjective satellite) : tasting sour like a lemon
- (noun) : a pastry cup with a filling of fruit or custard and no top crust
More words related to the meanings of Tart
More words from Urdu related to Tart
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tart meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
درشتمُشتاقایسی صدا والاکاٹ کرنے والیپتریابھڑکیلابرہمخشم آلودہدلیرعصمت فروشکٹیلیصفائی سےتیتامستحکمبڑدنگیبد سلیقہسختسرکے کابہت بڑاباؤ ڈنڈیجَکڑا ہُوادل لگی کرنا فاسدحساسسچیتتيزسرخوش طبعذکیپکوڑیآتِش گِيرہِيجان زَدہمُرکّب سَنکھیااونٹتا ہواوضعجست و خیز کنآسانتیزابہٹا کٹاتیز نگاہشتریمرچ دارفعالیطوفانیفاسدتَيزذہینجلانے والی دواشوخشعلہپختہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tart
What are the meanings of Tart in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tart in Urdu are تیز - teyz, ترش - tursh, کھٹا - khatta, طوائف - tawaa ef and پکوڑی - Pakori. To understand how would you translate the word Tart in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tart or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tart synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tart. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tart in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tart in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tart with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tart?
Meanings of tart are تیز - teyz, ترش - tursh, کھٹا - khatta, طوائف - tawaa ef and پکوڑی - Pakori
Whats the definition of tart?
Definition of the tart are
- a small open pie with a fruit filling
- tasting sour like a lemon
- a pastry cup with a filling of fruit or custard and no top crust
What is the synonym of tart?
Synonym of word tart are fastuous, trenchant, speaning, furring, pulverulent, hectic, sour, lusk, glib, spongious
What are the idioms related to tart?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tart.
- Men apt to promise are apt to forget
- Laced mutton
- Lady of easy vir
- White slave
- Meat market
What are the quotes with word tart?
Here are the quotes with the word tart in them
- A tart temper never mellows with age, and a sharp tongue is the only edged tool that grows keener with constant use. — Washington Irving
- I never do any television without chocolate. That's my motto and I live by it. Quite often I write the scripts and I make sure there are chocolate scenes. Actually I'm a bit of a chocolate tart and will eat anything. It's amazing I'm so slim. — Dawn French