Furious meanings in Urdu
Furious meanings in Urdu are بَرہَم, غُصّے میں بھَرا ہُوا, غصے میں بھرا ہوا, آشفتہ, برہم, غضب ناک, از خود رفتہ, بے خود, تیز, تند, ژیان, غَضَبناک, خُشمناک, آشُفتہ Furious in Urdu. More meanings of furious, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Furious.
- (adjective satellite) : marked by extreme and violent energy
- (adjective satellite) : marked by extreme anger
It is no good getting furious if you get stuck. What I do is keep thinking about the problem but work on something else. Sometimes it is years before I see the way forward. In the case of information loss and black holes, it was 29 years.
I will never forget my beautiful days with you in Shanklin, they are certainly the most pleasant ones of my life. Look, I have tears in my eyes just to think about it. I am furious to be here, it is the end of happiness for a whole year.
More words related to the meanings of Furious
More words from Urdu related to Furious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Furious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مصالحدارقہرناکفراواںغصہ آناخشم گیںتیکھاواثقتیز نظرپاتالیماتموجد آورقووی الجثہنشے میں چورپھرتیلاعیاشلعن طعن کرناوہمیبَندھابہت بڑاخود نمائ کرناآگ بھبھوکاجلانے والی دوانوک داردل دوزروزہ رکھنابول چال تَوانامستذکیابالغصیلبدخُوزندہ دلکمزوروَحشیبھپرا ہوافراستدہشتناکپائے دارچرپراسیماب وشپرجوشجما ہوافانیتلخشعلَہ فِشاںبصیرتیز پہاڑی ندیدلدوزلنگھنشوخ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Furious
What are the meanings of Furious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Furious in Urdu are تیز - teyz, از خود رفتہ, آشفتہ - aashuftah, تند - tund, بے خود - bey khud, برہم - bar ham, غضب ناک - ghazab naak and ژیان - ziyaan. To understand how would you translate the word Furious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Furious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Furious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Furious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Furious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Furious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Furious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by furious?
Meanings of furious are تیز - teyz, از خود رفتہ, آشفتہ - aashuftah, تند - tund, بے خود - bey khud, برہم - bar ham, غضب ناک - ghazab naak and ژیان - ziyaan
Whats the definition of furious?
Definition of the furious are
- marked by extreme and violent energy
- marked by extreme anger
What is the synonym of furious?
Synonym of word furious are intense, sprucing, entranced, torrential, glibly, sharked, strong, upping, careworn, ferreous
What are the idioms related to furious?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word furious.
- Men apt to promise are apt to forget
- Deaf men are quick eyed and distrustful
- Deaf men are quick eyed and distrustful
- Force and pace
- Gear up
What are the quotes with word furious?
Here are the quotes with the word furious in them
- The two elements the traveler first captures in the big city are extra human architecture and furious rhythm. Geometry and anguish. — Federico Garcia Lorca
- It is no good getting furious if you get stuck. What I do is keep thinking about the problem but work on something else. Sometimes it is years before I see the way forward. In the case of information loss and black holes, it was 29 years. — Stephen Hawking
- I will never forget my beautiful days with you in Shanklin, they are certainly the most pleasant ones of my life. Look, I have tears in my eyes just to think about it. I am furious to be here, it is the end of happiness for a whole year. — Camille Claudel
- I knew, however, that the next morning after the fight I would have to get away, and I did just in time, for a full company came early to look for me and were furious because I had escaped them. — Jesse James