almaas - الماس meanings in English
almaas - الماس Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word almaas - الماس.
- (noun) : a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- (noun) : very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- (noun) : the area of a baseball field that is enclosed by 3 bases and home plate
- (noun) : the baseball playing field
- (noun) : a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more red rhombuses on it
- (noun) : a parallelogram with four equal sides; an oblique-angled equilateral parallelogram
More words from English related to almaas - الماس
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word almaas - الماس meanings in English in English.
aggravatedarduousconsolidateddiamonddifficultdrasticegregiousimpenitentimpetuousmoroseobdurateoperoseoppressiveoutrageousrawstrongstiffstringentstonycallouscruelexactingextremefirmflintygrimhardharshheathenishheavyhigh handedhornyinclementindurateinelasticinexorableinflexibleintenseironcladlaboriousloudnippingrigidrigourousseverestrengthenedstrictsturdytauttough ...
Idioms related to the meaning of almaas - الماس
What are the meanings of almaas - الماس in English?
Meanings of the word almaas - الماس in English are diamond and almas. To understand how would you translate the word almaas - الماس in English, you can take help from words closely related to almaas - الماس or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered almaas - الماس synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word almaas - الماس. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use almaas - الماس in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say almaas - الماس in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of almaas - الماس with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by الماس?
Meanings of الماس are diamond and almas
Whats the definition of الماس?
Definition of the الماس are
- a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- the area of a baseball field that is enclosed by 3 bases and home plate
- the baseball playing field
- a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more red rhombuses on it
- a parallelogram with four equal sides; an oblique-angled equilateral parallelogram
What is the synonym of الماس?
Synonym of word الماس are سخت, کڑا, ہیرے کی مثال, ہیرے کا, الماس, ہیرا
What are the idioms related to الماس?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word الماس.
- A barley corn is better than a diamond to a cock
- A diamond daughter turns to glass as a wife
- A pebble and a diamond are alike to a blind man
- Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without
- Diamond jubilee