بُجھا دینا meanings in English
بُجھا دینا meanings in English is quench بُجھا دینا in English. More meanings of بُجھا دینا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
بُجھا دینا Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word بُجھا دینا.
- (verb) : electronics: suppress (sparking) when the current is cut off in an inductive circuit, or suppress (an oscillation or discharge) in a component or device
- (verb) : reduce the degree of (luminescence or phosphorescence) in (excited molecules or a material) by adding a suitable substance
- (verb) : satisfy (thirst)
- (verb) : suppress or crush completely
- (verb) : put out, as of fires, flames, or lights
- (verb) : cool (hot metal) by plunging into cold water or other liquid
More words related to the meanings of بُجھا دینا
More words from English related to بُجھا دینا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word بُجھا دینا meanings in English in English.
abatescontempercurtaildispraisediminishimpairlessenmitigatemoderatenarrowquenchabatebatedecreasedeductdemeandepletedetractextenuateknock offminifymollifyrebatereducesubtractarrestconfinedissuadeencumber immanacleletobjectobstructobviatepreventprescribestaboovetowardwithholdavertbarcheckcohibitcontaincurbdetainfendforestallheft ...
Idioms with the word بُجھا دینا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of بُجھا دینا
What are the meanings of بُجھا دینا in English?
Meanings of the word بُجھا دینا in English is quench. To understand how would you translate the word بُجھا دینا in English, you can take help from words closely related to بُجھا دینا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered بُجھا دینا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word بُجھا دینا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use بُجھا دینا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say بُجھا دینا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of بُجھا دینا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بُجھا دینا?
Meaning of بُجھا دینا is quench
Whats the definition of بُجھا دینا?
Definition of the بُجھا دینا are
- electronics: suppress (sparking) when the current is cut off in an inductive circuit, or suppress (an oscillation or discharge) in a component or device
- reduce the degree of (luminescence or phosphorescence) in (excited molecules or a material) by adding a suitable substance
- satisfy (thirst)
- suppress or crush completely
- put out, as of fires, flames, or lights
- cool (hot metal) by plunging into cold water or other liquid
What is the synonym of بُجھا دینا?
Synonym of word بُجھا دینا are گھٹانا, روکنا, دبانا, دھیما کرنا, گُل کر دینا, بُجھا دینا, بجھانا, گل کرنا, اتفا کرنا, پیاس کو رفع کرنا
What are the idioms with the word بُجھا دینا?
Here are the idioms with the word بُجھا دینا in them.
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Put the saddle on the right horse
- To play hide and seek
- Under the heels
- Unsound minds like unsound bodies if you feed you poision
What are the idioms related to بُجھا دینا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بُجھا دینا.
- A little stream will quench a great thirst
- Foul water will quench fire
- Quench the thirst
- To cast oil into the fire is not the way to quench it