bayaabaan - بیابان meanings in English
bayaabaan - بیابان Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word bayaabaan - بیابان.
- (verb) : leave someone who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch
- (noun) : arid land with little or no vegetation
- (verb) : leave behind
- (verb) : desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
- (noun) : (usually plural) a person's deservingness of or entitlement to reward or punishment
- (noun) : a bewildering profusion
- (noun) : a wild and uninhabited area left in its natural condition
- (noun) : a wooded region in northeastern Virginia near Spotsylvania where bloody but inconclusive battles were fought in the American Civil War
- (noun) : (politics) a state of disfavor
More words from English related to bayaabaan - بیابان
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word bayaabaan - بیابان meanings in English in English.
absolveabstainacquisitiondisuse divorce emitemancipateeschew evacuateforgive forgoletliberateomitventwaiveabandonabdicateavoiddesertdischargeditchevict forsakegive upleavelet gopardonquitreleaserelinquishrenderresignset asideshootspareyieldabjointdisendowforslackquitingquittingdiscedeceaseeschewinguncouplevacatewalkwaydiscard spend ...
Idioms related to the meaning of bayaabaan - بیابان
What are the meanings of bayaabaan - بیابان in English?
Meanings of the word bayaabaan - بیابان in English are desert and wilderness. To understand how would you translate the word bayaabaan - بیابان in English, you can take help from words closely related to bayaabaan - بیابان or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered bayaabaan - بیابان synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word bayaabaan - بیابان. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use bayaabaan - بیابان in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say bayaabaan - بیابان in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of bayaabaan - بیابان with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بیابان?
Meanings of بیابان are desert and wilderness
Whats the definition of بیابان?
Definition of the بیابان are
- leave someone who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch
- arid land with little or no vegetation
- leave behind
- desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
- (usually plural) a person's deservingness of or entitlement to reward or punishment
- a bewildering profusion
- a wild and uninhabited area left in its natural condition
- a wooded region in northeastern Virginia near Spotsylvania where bloody but inconclusive battles were fought in the American Civil War
- (politics) a state of disfavor
What is the synonym of بیابان?
Synonym of word بیابان are چھوڑنا, چھوڑ دینا, ترک کرنا, انعام, حق, ریگستانی, بنجر, بیابان, صحرا, ویرانہ
What are the idioms related to بیابان?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بیابان.
- Desert and reward seldom keep company
- Prudence is the first thing to desert the wretched
- Rats desert a sinking ship