ترک - Tark in English
ترک - Tark Definitions
Please find 8 English definitions related to the word ترک - Tark.
- Abandonment - (noun) : the voluntary surrender of property (or a right to property) without attempting to reclaim it or give it away
- Abrogation - (noun) : the act of abrogating; an official or legal cancellation
- Discontinuation - (noun) : the act of discontinuing or breaking off; an interruption (temporary or permanent)
- Disuse - (noun) : the state of something that has been unused and neglected
- Evacuation - (noun) : the act of evacuating; leaving a place in an orderly fashion; especially for protection
- Obsolescence - (noun) : the process of becoming obsolete; falling into disuse or becoming out of date
- Turk - (noun) : a native or inhabitant of Turkey
- Waiver - (noun) : a formal written statement of relinquishment
More words related to the meanings of ترک - Tark
More words from English related to ترک - Tark
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ترک - Tark in English in English.
abandonabandonmentabdicationabolishmentabolitionabrogationabsolveabstainacquisitionbanishmentcatharsisceasecessationconnivanceconsummationdisemploymentdislodgmentdismissaldisusage disuse divorce discard disclaimerdisruptiondiscontinuationegestionejectionejectmentemissionemitemancipateeschew eschewingevacuationevacuatefinisflowforgive forgoirresponsibilityleakageletliberatenullificationnullifiesobsoletenessomitousterpulloutquit ...
Idioms with the word ترک - Tark in it
Idioms related to the meaning of ترک - Tark
What are the meanings of ترک - Tark in English?
Meanings of the word ترک - Tark in English are abandonment, abrogation, disuse, discontinuation, evacuation, waiver, obsolescence and turk. To understand how would you translate the word ترک - Tark in English, you can take help from words closely related to ترک - Tark or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ترک - Tark synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ترک - Tark. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ترک - Tark in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ترک - Tark in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ترک - Tark with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ترک?
Meanings of ترک are abandonment, abrogation, disuse, discontinuation, evacuation, waiver, obsolescence and turk
What is the synonym of ترک?
Synonym of word ترک are لا ابالی پن, تیاگ, ترک, دستبرداری, کنارہ کشی, ترک رفاقت, کس مپرسی, بے چارگی, اہلا گہلا پن, دست برداری
What are the idioms with the word ترک?
Here are the idioms with the word ترک in them.
- دفعہ ترک
- بُری رسوم کو ترک کر دینا ہی اچھا ہے
- ترک کر دینا
- ترک کر دینا
What are the idioms related to ترک?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ترک.
- دفعہ ترک
- حق کو اگر استعمال میں نہ لایا جاۓ تو وہ ضائع ہو جاتا ہے