تیز رَفتاری meanings in English
تیز رَفتاری meanings in English is speed تیز رَفتاری in English. More meanings of تیز رَفتاری, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
تیز رَفتاری Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word تیز رَفتاری.
- (noun) : a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens
- (verb) : move very fast
- (noun) : changing location rapidly
- (noun) : distance travelled per unit time
- (noun) : a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
- (noun) : the ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera) lens system
- (verb) : travel at an excessive or illegal velocity
- (verb) : move hurridly
More words from English related to تیز رَفتاری
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word تیز رَفتاری meanings in English in English.
acerbityactivenessagilitycelerityescalationfierinessfleetnessforwardnessfriskinessfuriousnessglibnesshotnesshurryimpetuositykeennessmordacitypiercingnesspiquancypungencyvehemencevelocityzealotismacuityasperityclevernessflippancyfuryhasteheatlivelinessnimblenesspertnesspoignancyquicknessrapiditysharpnessspeedswiftnessvividnesvolatilityrapidnessexpeditenessrapacesfastearly earlinesscutaneouspost hastequickquickly ...
Idioms with the word تیز رَفتاری in it
Idioms related to the meaning of تیز رَفتاری
What are the meanings of تیز رَفتاری in English?
Meanings of the word تیز رَفتاری in English is speed. To understand how would you translate the word تیز رَفتاری in English, you can take help from words closely related to تیز رَفتاری or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered تیز رَفتاری synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word تیز رَفتاری. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use تیز رَفتاری in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say تیز رَفتاری in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of تیز رَفتاری with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by تیز رَفتاری?
Meaning of تیز رَفتاری is speed
Whats the definition of تیز رَفتاری?
Definition of the تیز رَفتاری are
- a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens
- move very fast
- changing location rapidly
- distance travelled per unit time
- a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
- the ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera) lens system
- travel at an excessive or illegal velocity
- move hurridly
What is the synonym of تیز رَفتاری?
Synonym of word تیز رَفتاری are تیزی, جلدی, چال, طراری, رفتار, عجلت, رَفتار, تیز رَفتاری, سرعت
What are the idioms with the word تیز رَفتاری?
Here are the idioms with the word تیز رَفتاری in them.
- Men apt to promise are apt to forget
- Deaf men are quick eyed and distrustful
- Deaf men are quick eyed and distrustful
- Force and pace
- Gear up
What are the idioms related to تیز رَفتاری?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word تیز رَفتاری.
- He makes speed to repentance who judges hastily
- In desire even speed is delay
- More haste less speed
- More haste worst speed
- Spare to speak and spare the speed