جسمانی درد meanings in English
جسمانی درد meanings in English is ease جسمانی درد in English. More meanings of جسمانی درد, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
جسمانی درد Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word جسمانی درد.
- (noun) : a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- (verb) : lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate
- (noun) : freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- (noun) : freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- (noun) : freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- (noun) : the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- (verb) : move gently or carefully
- (verb) : make easier
- (verb) : lessen the intensity of or calm
More words related to the meanings of جسمانی درد
More words from English related to جسمانی درد
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word جسمانی درد meanings in English in English.
aggregateaggregate numberdynastyeaseengine entirefullygeneralginlivelongpiecelessteetotala good manyallcompleteeachgrossmorrowsumtomorrowtotaluniversesubtotaltotaledmorrowstomorrowstotalisedtotalizestotalledtotallingtotalstotienttottedyesterdaysblessednessfelicitationgladnessgladsomejoymirtheasement facilityhappinesssikhsikhsbreathingplacecalmimperturbationconcludedconstancy ...
Idioms with the word جسمانی درد in it
Idioms related to the meaning of جسمانی درد
What are the meanings of جسمانی درد in English?
Meanings of the word جسمانی درد in English is ease. To understand how would you translate the word جسمانی درد in English, you can take help from words closely related to جسمانی درد or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered جسمانی درد synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word جسمانی درد. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use جسمانی درد in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say جسمانی درد in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of جسمانی درد with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by جسمانی درد?
Meaning of جسمانی درد is ease
Whats the definition of جسمانی درد?
Definition of the جسمانی درد are
- a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate
- freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- move gently or carefully
- make easier
- lessen the intensity of or calm
What is the synonym of جسمانی درد?
Synonym of word جسمانی درد are کل, آنند, سکھ, بسرام, قرار, آرام, آسائش, بے چینی, سکھ چین یا آرام دینا, دکھ ہرنا
What are the idioms with the word جسمانی درد?
Here are the idioms with the word جسمانی درد in them.
- A shooting pain
- Little children headache big children heartache
- Neck and crop
- Physic garden
- Physical force
What are the idioms related to جسمانی درد?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word جسمانی درد.
- Ease and honour are seldom bed fellows
- He that is angry is seldom at ease
- Occupational dis ease
- Think of ease but work on