aebi - عیبی meanings in English
aebi - عیبی Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word aebi - عیبی.
- (adjective satellite) : having a defect
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by errors; not agreeing with a model or not following established rules
- (adjective satellite) : (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- (adjective satellite) : having the nature of vice
- (adjective satellite) : marked by deep ill will; deliberately harmful
- (adjective satellite) : bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure
More words related to the meanings of aebi - عیبی
More words from English related to aebi - عیبی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word aebi - عیبی meanings in English in English.
abandoneddissolutefornicator n lecherousviciousbutchermurderouscold bloodedimperioustyrannicalconvictculpritguiltymalefactorcriminalculpabledelinquentfaultyfelonlaw breakeroffenderconvictfishconfinablecrimefulcrimmersculpatoryculpritsoffendersoffendresscondemnercribercriminalistcrippleroffendantperpendercorruptcorruptedfalsefeloniousnefariousbogusdefectivedishonestfallowfraudulentinfamousphoneyspitefulspuriouscorruptive ...
Idioms related to the meaning of aebi - عیبی
What are the meanings of aebi - عیبی in English?
Meanings of the word aebi - عیبی in English are faulty and vicious. To understand how would you translate the word aebi - عیبی in English, you can take help from words closely related to aebi - عیبی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered aebi - عیبی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word aebi - عیبی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use aebi - عیبی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say aebi - عیبی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of aebi - عیبی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by عیبی?
Meanings of عیبی are faulty and vicious
Whats the definition of عیبی?
Definition of the عیبی are
- having a defect
- characterized by errors; not agreeing with a model or not following established rules
- (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- having the nature of vice
- marked by deep ill will; deliberately harmful
- bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure
What is the synonym of عیبی?
Synonym of word عیبی are مجرم, کھوٹا, پُر خطاء, ناقص, عیبی, زبوں, غلطی پر, بدکار, سفاک, فاسد
What are the idioms related to عیبی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word عیبی.
- Policy may be virtuous as well as vicious
- The absent party is still faulty
- The fault is as great as he that is faulty
- The faulty stands on the guard