naazish - نازش meanings in English
naazish - نازش Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word naazish - نازش.
- (noun) : overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors
- (verb) : be proud of
- (noun) : unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- (noun) : the trait of being spurred on by a dislike of falling below your standards
- (noun) : a feeling of self-respect and personal worth
- (noun) : satisfaction with your (or another's) achievements
- (noun) : a group of lions
More words related to the meanings of naazish - نازش
More words from English related to naazish - نازش
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word naazish - نازش meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of naazish - نازش
What are the meanings of naazish - نازش in English?
Meanings of the word naazish - نازش in English are arrogance, pride and blandishing. To understand how would you translate the word naazish - نازش in English, you can take help from words closely related to naazish - نازش or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered naazish - نازش synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word naazish - نازش. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use naazish - نازش in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say naazish - نازش in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of naazish - نازش with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by نازش?
Meanings of نازش are arrogance, pride and blandishing
Whats the definition of نازش?
Definition of the نازش are
- overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors
- be proud of
- unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- the trait of being spurred on by a dislike of falling below your standards
- a feeling of self-respect and personal worth
- satisfaction with your (or another's) achievements
- a group of lions
What is the synonym of نازش?
Synonym of word نازش are اینٹھ, ابھیمان, گربھ, تکبر, کبر, غرَہ, دماغ, گستاخی, معذوری, نشہ
What are the idioms related to نازش?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word نازش.
- Supple knees feed arrogance
- Pride will spit in pride's face
- Comfort is better than pride
- Ingratitude is the child of pride
- Pride and grace never dwell in one place