Nawah - نوہ meanings in English
Nawah - نوہ Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Nawah - نوہ.
- (noun) : sharp curved horny process on the toe of a bird or some mammals or reptiles
- (noun) : a mechanical device that is curved or bent to suspend or hold or pull something
- (verb) : attack as if with claws
- (verb) : clutch as if in panic
- (verb) : scratch, scrape, pull, or dig with claws or nails
- (verb) : move as if by clawing, seizing, or digging
- (noun) : a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
- (noun) : a bird's foot
More words related to the meanings of Nawah - نوہ
More words from English related to Nawah - نوہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nawah - نوہ meanings in English in English.
acneguaranteerivetdowelnailspikekailkeelednailheadnailrodnubblecaillesnailingnailingsnaillessnealsapprehendcapturecatchentrammel grabgraspgripholdobtainsniggletakeclutchcopdetectdiscovergripehaulhitchpreventseizetweezeclutchinggrabbinggrabblingwinchingclapper clawcropnipavulseclawfleecehentpluckraunch ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Nawah - نوہ
What are the meanings of Nawah - نوہ in English?
Meanings of the word Nawah - نوہ in English are claw and nail. To understand how would you translate the word Nawah - نوہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Nawah - نوہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nawah - نوہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nawah - نوہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nawah - نوہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nawah - نوہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nawah - نوہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by نوہ?
Meanings of نوہ are claw and nail
Whats the definition of نوہ?
Definition of the نوہ are
- sharp curved horny process on the toe of a bird or some mammals or reptiles
- a mechanical device that is curved or bent to suspend or hold or pull something
- attack as if with claws
- clutch as if in panic
- scratch, scrape, pull, or dig with claws or nails
- move as if by clawing, seizing, or digging
- a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
- a bird's foot
What is the synonym of نوہ?
Synonym of word نوہ are نوچنا, ناخون, نکھ, نوہ, چنگل, پنجہ, لپکنا, ناخن, چنگل مارنا, پنجہ مارنا
What are the idioms related to نوہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word نوہ.
- Claw me and i will claw thee
- A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw
- Hit the nail on the head
- Nail up
- On the nail