Nukh - نکھ meanings in English
Nukh - نکھ Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Nukh - نکھ.
- (noun) : sharp curved horny process on the toe of a bird or some mammals or reptiles
- (noun) : a mechanical device that is curved or bent to suspend or hold or pull something
- (verb) : attack as if with claws
- (verb) : clutch as if in panic
- (verb) : scratch, scrape, pull, or dig with claws or nails
- (verb) : move as if by clawing, seizing, or digging
- (noun) : a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
- (noun) : a bird's foot
- (noun) : a sharp hooked claw especially on a bird of prey
More words related to the meanings of Nukh - نکھ
More words from English related to Nukh - نکھ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nukh - نکھ meanings in English in English.
acneguaranteerivetdowelnailspikekailkeelednailheadnailrodnubblecaillesnailingnailingsnaillessnealsapprehendcapturecatchentrammel grabgraspgripholdobtainsniggletakeclutchcopdetectdiscovergripehaulhitchpreventseizetweezeclutchinggrabbinggrabblingwinchingclapper clawcropnipavulseclawfleecehentpluckraunch ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Nukh - نکھ
What are the meanings of Nukh - نکھ in English?
Meanings of the word Nukh - نکھ in English are claw, nail and talon. To understand how would you translate the word Nukh - نکھ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Nukh - نکھ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nukh - نکھ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nukh - نکھ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nukh - نکھ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nukh - نکھ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nukh - نکھ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by نکھ?
Meanings of نکھ are claw, nail and talon
Whats the definition of نکھ?
Definition of the نکھ are
- sharp curved horny process on the toe of a bird or some mammals or reptiles
- a mechanical device that is curved or bent to suspend or hold or pull something
- attack as if with claws
- clutch as if in panic
- scratch, scrape, pull, or dig with claws or nails
- move as if by clawing, seizing, or digging
- a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
- a bird's foot
- a sharp hooked claw especially on a bird of prey
What is the synonym of نکھ?
Synonym of word نکھ are نوچنا, ناخون, نکھ, نوہ, چنگل, پنجہ, لپکنا, ناخن, چنگل مارنا, پنجہ مارنا
What are the idioms related to نکھ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word نکھ.
- Claw me and i will claw thee
- A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw
- Hit the nail on the head
- Nail up
- On the nail