Niyao - نیاؤ meanings in English
Niyao - نیاؤ Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Niyao - نیاؤ.
- (noun) : ability to make judgments free from discrimination or dishonesty
- (noun) : the quality of being good looking and attractive
- (noun) : conformity with rules or standards
- (noun) : the property of having a naturally light complexion
- (noun) : the quality of being just or fair
- (noun) : the United States federal department responsible for enforcing federal laws (including the enforcement of all civil rights legislation); created in 1870
- (noun) : a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- (noun) : judgment involved in the determination of rights and the assignment of rewards and punishments
More words related to the meanings of Niyao - نیاؤ
More words from English related to Niyao - نیاؤ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Niyao - نیاؤ meanings in English in English.
accuracycorrectnessearnest evennessfairnesshonestyjustnesstruthfulnessveritycandourprobityuprightnessapparitioncontourfigureidealikenesspersonagesimilitudefacefeatureimagemodevisageroopcleanlinessfinenessimmaculatenessneatnesstersenesschastenesspiquancepiquantnesspurenesssapidityunholinesspurifiedduritypaviditypuritycomelinessflourishpicturesquenessbeautypulchritudebeatificationbeaugregorybeauteousnessbeautificationexquisiteness ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Niyao - نیاؤ
What are the meanings of Niyao - نیاؤ in English?
Meanings of the word Niyao - نیاؤ in English are fairness and justice. To understand how would you translate the word Niyao - نیاؤ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Niyao - نیاؤ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Niyao - نیاؤ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Niyao - نیاؤ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Niyao - نیاؤ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Niyao - نیاؤ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Niyao - نیاؤ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by نیاؤ?
Meanings of نیاؤ are fairness and justice
Whats the definition of نیاؤ?
Definition of the نیاؤ are
- ability to make judgments free from discrimination or dishonesty
- the quality of being good looking and attractive
- conformity with rules or standards
- the property of having a naturally light complexion
- the quality of being just or fair
- the United States federal department responsible for enforcing federal laws (including the enforcement of all civil rights legislation); created in 1870
- a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- judgment involved in the determination of rights and the assignment of rewards and punishments
What is the synonym of نیاؤ?
Synonym of word نیاؤ are راستی, روپ, پاکیزگی, خوبصورتی, سندرتائی, گورا پن, حسن, ستھرائی, خوبی, نرمل تائی
What are the idioms related to نیاؤ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word نیاؤ.
- A promise delayed is justice deferred
- Extreme justice is often extreme injustice
- Gate of justice
- Justice is a firm and continuous desire to render to every one that which is his due
- Justice is simple truth is easy