kaun sa - کون سا meanings in English
kaun sa - کون سا Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word kaun sa - کون سا.
- (noun) : brown-and-buff European songbird of grassy meadows
More words related to the meanings of kaun sa - کون سا
More words from English related to kaun sa - کون سا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word kaun sa - کون سا meanings in English in English.
Idioms with the word kaun sa - کون سا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of kaun sa - کون سا
What are the meanings of kaun sa - کون سا in English?
Meanings of the word kaun sa - کون سا in English are what, which, whereof and whinchat. To understand how would you translate the word kaun sa - کون سا in English, you can take help from words closely related to kaun sa - کون سا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered kaun sa - کون سا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word kaun sa - کون سا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use kaun sa - کون سا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say kaun sa - کون سا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of kaun sa - کون سا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کون سا?
Meanings of کون سا are what, which, whereof and whinchat
Whats the definition of کون سا?
Definition of the کون سا are
- brown-and-buff European songbird of grassy meadows
What is the synonym of کون سا?
Synonym of word کون سا are جو, کن, کیا, کون, کی, کس, کہ, کون سا, جونسا, جون
What are the idioms with the word کون سا?
Here are the idioms with the word کون سا in them.
- All are fellows at football
- At a round table there's no dispute of place
- The question is what is the law not who are the parties
- A poor man's voice is never heard against the rich
- Poor men's reason are not heard
What are the idioms related to کون سا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کون سا.
- Careless of things which are near we pursue eagerly things which are far away
- Neither will the wave which has passed be called back nor can the hour which has gone be return
- Since that cannot be done which you wish wish that which can be done
- That which you fear happens sooner than that which you hope
- There is a measure in things there are at length fixed boundaries beyond and about which that which is right cannot exist