گھونگٹ meanings in English
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word گھونگٹ.
- (noun) : bath linen consisting of a piece of cloth used to wash the face and body
- (noun) : a scarf worn around the neck
- (noun) : a device that decreases the amplitude of electronic, mechanical, acoustical, or aerodynamic oscillations
- (noun) : a tubular acoustic device inserted in the exhaust system that is designed to reduce noise
- (noun) : a garment that covers the head and face
- (noun) : a vestment worn by a priest at High Mass in the Roman Catholic Church; a silk shawl
- (verb) : to obscure, or conceal with or as if with a veil
- (noun) : the inner membrane of embryos in higher vertebrates (especially when covering the head at birth)
- (noun) : a membranous covering attached to the immature fruiting body of certain mushrooms
More words related to the meanings of گھونگٹ
More words from English related to گھونگٹ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word گھونگٹ meanings in English in English.
acridbasketepidermis filmhymenmembraneveilwebmemberedmembralimbuementmembraniformapronchokercravatmufflerneckletconcealconcealment disguise eclipseimboskmantlemufflebefogblanketcoverensconcehidemaskobscurepalliatesmotherconcealingconcealsnidingcoverletsheetingwater fallbedsheetcascadecounterpanecurtainlaminasheetwaterfallchadarmantlepiecemantletchadars ...
Idioms related to the meaning of گھونگٹ
What are the meanings of گھونگٹ in English?
Meanings of the word گھونگٹ in English are face cloth, muffler and veil. To understand how would you translate the word گھونگٹ in English, you can take help from words closely related to گھونگٹ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered گھونگٹ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word گھونگٹ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use گھونگٹ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say گھونگٹ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of گھونگٹ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by گھونگٹ?
Meanings of گھونگٹ are face cloth, muffler and veil
Whats the definition of گھونگٹ?
Definition of the گھونگٹ are
- bath linen consisting of a piece of cloth used to wash the face and body
- a scarf worn around the neck
- a device that decreases the amplitude of electronic, mechanical, acoustical, or aerodynamic oscillations
- a tubular acoustic device inserted in the exhaust system that is designed to reduce noise
- a garment that covers the head and face
- a vestment worn by a priest at High Mass in the Roman Catholic Church; a silk shawl
- to obscure, or conceal with or as if with a veil
- the inner membrane of embryos in higher vertebrates (especially when covering the head at birth)
- a membranous covering attached to the immature fruiting body of certain mushrooms
What is the synonym of گھونگٹ?
Synonym of word گھونگٹ are مردے کے چہرے کا کپڑا, چہرہ پوش, گھونگٹ, مقنع, گلوبند, نقاب, برقع, گلوپوش, گل بند, جھلی
What are the idioms related to گھونگٹ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word گھونگٹ.
- Beyond the veil
- To draw a veil over
- To raise the veil