Harbari - ہڑبڑی meanings in English
Harbari - ہڑبڑی Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Harbari - ہڑبڑی.
- (noun) : a framework worn at the back below the waist for giving fullness to a woman's skirt
- (noun) : a rapid active commotion
- (noun) : loud confused noise from many sources
- (noun) : a condition of urgency making it necessary to hurry
- (noun) : the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
- (noun) : overly eager speed (and possible carelessness)
- (verb) : urge to an unnatural speed
- (verb) : move very fast
- (verb) : act or move at high speed
More words related to the meanings of Harbari - ہڑبڑی
More words from English related to Harbari - ہڑبڑی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Harbari - ہڑبڑی meanings in English in English.
acerbityactivenessagilitycelerityescalationfierinessfleetnessforwardnessfriskinessfuriousnessglibnesshotnesshurryimpetuositykeennessmordacitypiercingnesspiquancypungencyvehemencevelocityzealotismacuityasperityclevernessflippancyfuryhasteheatlivelinessnimblenesspertnesspoignancyquicknessrapiditysharpnessspeedswiftnessvividnesvolatilityrapidnessexpeditenessrapacesfastearly earlinesscutaneouspost hastequickquickly ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Harbari - ہڑبڑی
What are the meanings of Harbari - ہڑبڑی in English?
Meanings of the word Harbari - ہڑبڑی in English are bustle, hubbub and hurry. To understand how would you translate the word Harbari - ہڑبڑی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Harbari - ہڑبڑی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Harbari - ہڑبڑی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Harbari - ہڑبڑی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Harbari - ہڑبڑی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Harbari - ہڑبڑی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Harbari - ہڑبڑی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ہڑبڑی?
Meanings of ہڑبڑی are bustle, hubbub and hurry
Whats the definition of ہڑبڑی?
Definition of the ہڑبڑی are
- a framework worn at the back below the waist for giving fullness to a woman's skirt
- a rapid active commotion
- loud confused noise from many sources
- a condition of urgency making it necessary to hurry
- the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
- overly eager speed (and possible carelessness)
- urge to an unnatural speed
- move very fast
- act or move at high speed
What is the synonym of ہڑبڑی?
Synonym of word ہڑبڑی are ہلچل, کھلبلی, ہڑبڑی, دوڑ دھوپ, تگ و دو, دوادوش, تگاپو, چلت پھرت, چہل پہل, رول چول
What are the idioms related to ہڑبڑی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ہڑبڑی.
- Do not be in a hurry to tie what you cannot untie
- Dress slowly when you are in a hurry
- Hurry scurry
- In mortal hurry