Erode meanings in Urdu
Erode meanings in Urdu is خراب Erode in Urdu. More meanings of erode, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Erode.
- (verb) : remove soil or rock
- (verb) : become ground down or deteriorate
The reality is that the special interest groups that have lobbied against Free Choice Vouchers object to any measure that would empower employees to have a say in their health benefits because it begins to erode their power in the current health care system.
I actually thought that it would be a little confusing during the same period of your life to be in one meeting when you're trying to make money, and then go to another meeting where you're giving it away. I mean is it gonna erode your ability, you know, to make money? Are you gonna somehow get confused about what you're trying to do?
More words related to the meanings of Erode
More words from Urdu related to Erode
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Erode meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اگھوریکھوٹمتزلزلنا چیزگمراہبے کارمنحوسفاجرہمضرنُقصان زدہلرزانفاسقرشوت خوربد خونحوستگَلا سَڑاملوثمردودبربادبدشعاربہ دقتشیطانیناقصگھناؤناآفت زدہآلودہبدی سےبوداسُنبہکچھ نہیںجُرم بالا سے مُتعَلِقٹوٹا ہوابگڑا ہوابلاغیر شائستہبُرازخمیچنڈالخراب کرناآفتبد ذائقہہیچ کارہبیکاعیاشابتربگڑناخراباتیبہ دشواریشرزبوںناگوار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Erode
What are the meanings of Erode in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Erode in Urdu is خراب - kharaab. To understand how would you translate the word Erode in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Erode or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Erode synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Erode. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Erode in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Erode in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Erode with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by erode?
Meaning of erode is خراب - kharaab
Whats the definition of erode?
Definition of the erode are
- remove soil or rock
- become ground down or deteriorate
What is the synonym of erode?
Synonym of word erode are ill, worsened, prostitude, irrupting, flawed, perigeal, spooring, out of order, wroken, ruined
What are the idioms related to erode?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word erode.
- A fly in the ointment
- A little gall may spoil a good deal of honey
- A rolling stone gathers no moss
- Allow time and moderate dely haste administers all thing badly
- Cut the painter
What are the quotes with word erode?
Here are the quotes with the word erode in them
- We must solve the problem in health care by curbing out-of-control costs that erode paychecks for working families and push quality coverage out of reach for millions of Americans. — Paul Ryan
- The reality is that the special interest groups that have lobbied against Free Choice Vouchers object to any measure that would empower employees to have a say in their health benefits because it begins to erode their power in the current health care system. — Ron Wyden
- I actually thought that it would be a little confusing during the same period of your life to be in one meeting when you're trying to make money, and then go to another meeting where you're giving it away. I mean is it gonna erode your ability, you know, to make money? Are you gonna somehow get confused about what you're trying to do? — Bill Gates
- The Holocaust also shows us how a combination of events and attitudes can erode a society's democratic values. — Tim Holden