Powerful meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Powerful.
- (adjective satellite) : displaying superhuman strength or power
- (adjective satellite) : strong enough to knock down or overwhelm
- (adjective) : having great power or force or potency or effect
- (adjective satellite) : having great influence
- (adverb) : (Southern regional intensive) very; to a great degree
More words related to the meanings of Powerful
More words from Urdu related to Powerful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Powerful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جھنڈاسارا کا ساراچمکیلامشکلتیرتا ہؤادبنگجما ہوامعاشجِسمانی طاقَت والاکسا ہواخالصبا اَثَرپکاناتار کا بَنا ہُوامُکَمَّلقریبسچپرزورمجربیکساںبرابرباہم برابرنیزہ بازی کرناگراںبرتر یا اعلیپورامردم آزارحاصل جمعمُکَمَل کَردہچلتاغیر محدودتیرتاخوبمستقل مزاجزندہٴسالَمانجام کو پہنچاناراضی مطمئنگف ہونابلونتماہراکملسنگینحق پرستیاد گاریپاکٹھیکعلمسرگرم عملتیز ...
Idioms with the word Powerful in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Powerful
What are the meanings of Powerful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Powerful in Urdu are طاقتور - taaqat war, استوار - ustuwaar, پورا - puura, زبردست - zabar dast and زور دار - zor daar. To understand how would you translate the word Powerful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Powerful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Powerful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Powerful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Powerful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Powerful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Powerful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by powerful?
Meanings of powerful are طاقتور - taaqat war, استوار - ustuwaar, پورا - puura, زبردست - zabar dast and زور دار - zor daar
Whats the definition of powerful?
Definition of the powerful are
- displaying superhuman strength or power
- strong enough to knock down or overwhelm
- having great power or force or potency or effect
- having great influence
- (Southern regional intensive) very; to a great degree
What is the synonym of powerful?
Synonym of word powerful are strongman, compact, consistent, finished, sleighty, plenary, violent, strong, tenacious, entire
What are the idioms with the word powerful?
Here are the idioms with the word powerful in them.
- A needy man is lost when he wishes to limitate a powerful man
- A powerful imagination produces the event
- Companionship with a powerful person is never to be trusted
- Peace is more powerful than war
- The humble suffer when the powerful disagree
What are the idioms related to powerful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word powerful.
- Through and through
- Ye should be king of your word
- You can never consider that as your own which can be changed
- Blow not against the hurricane
- No fence against a flail
What are the quotes with word powerful?
Here are the quotes with the word powerful in them
- Nearly all the powerful people of this age are unbelievers, the best of them in doubt and misery, the most in plodding hesitation, doing as well as they can, what practical work lies at hand. — John Ruskin
- Filth and old age, I'm sure you will agree, are powerful wardens upon chastity. — Geoffrey Chaucer
- I may be alone in this, but I do sense the power of film, in that movies have the ability to literally change people's minds. That's pretty powerful stuff when you consider that. — Nicolas Cage
- It is very frightening to feel alone when you are standing against a rich and powerful person and all his attendant helpers. — Gloria Allred