Living meanings in Urdu
Living meanings in Urdu are معاش, معیشت, روزی, زندہ, جیتا, زندہ دل, طاقتور, زِندَہ, چالاک, زندہٴ, چلتا, زیست, بسر, زندگی, گزران, جان دار, گزارہ, آزوقہ, آجیوکا Living in Urdu. More meanings of living, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Living.
- (noun) : the financial means whereby one lives
- (noun) : the condition of living or the state of being alive
- (noun) : people who are still living
- (adjective satellite) : true to life; lifelike
- (adjective) : pertaining to living persons
- (adjective satellite) : (informal) absolute
- (adjective satellite) : still in active use
- (adjective satellite) : still in existence
- (noun) : the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
- (adjective satellite) : (used of minerals or stone) in its natural state and place; not mined or quarried
The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death.
More words related to the meanings of Living
More words from Urdu related to Living
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Living meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بسر کرنابڑھتیبھولاشائقتار جيسادھوکا دھڑی کرنے والاظریفچاق چوبنددغابازآنا جاناچاقزرق برققویوزن دارپھرتیلاثابتجیباقیچکناطاقتورزور دارپڑاؤپکاپُرجوشروزیگُلابیشوختوانامشاہرہرہابانکاالبیلاپالن حفاظتالمپیروںچُستخوشی میں گزارنے والارہبانیتجوڑ توڑ کرنے والاگرمپوڑہارہناسرسقیام رکھناعیارذہینلَچَک ميںبیتچھل بٹے کرنے والامزاحیہ ...
Idioms with the word Living in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Living
What are the meanings of Living in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Living in Urdu are زندہ - zindah, چالاک - chaalaak, زندہ دل - zindah dil, معاش - maaash, جیتا - Jeeta, چلتا - chalta, بسر - basar, طاقتور - taaqat war, معیشت - maiishat, زندگی - zindagi, روزی - rozi, گزران - guzraan and گزارہ - guzaarah. To understand how would you translate the word Living in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Living or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Living synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Living. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Living in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Living in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Living with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by living?
Meanings of living are زندہ - zindah, چالاک - chaalaak, زندہ دل - zindah dil, معاش - maaash, جیتا - Jeeta, چلتا - chalta, بسر - basar, طاقتور - taaqat war, معیشت - maiishat, زندگی - zindagi, روزی - rozi, گزران - guzraan and گزارہ - guzaarah
Whats the definition of living?
Definition of the living are
- the financial means whereby one lives
- the condition of living or the state of being alive
- people who are still living
- true to life; lifelike
- pertaining to living persons
- (informal) absolute
- still in active use
- still in existence
- the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
- (used of minerals or stone) in its natural state and place; not mined or quarried
What is the synonym of living?
Synonym of word living are revived, astute, facetious, livelihood, trickish, over, agoing, spending time, wiry, liven
What are the idioms with the word living?
Here are the idioms with the word living in them.
- A gentleman without living is like pudding without sweet
- It is an extreme evil to depart from the company of the living before you die
- Life lieth not in living but in acting
- No living man all things can
- Of all men living i am the most completely beaten down
What are the idioms related to living?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word living.
- A good life is the only religion
- Reason teaches the young man to live well and the old man to die well
- They seldom live well who think they shall live long
- To lead a cat and dog life
- An evil minded
What are the quotes with word living?
Here are the quotes with the word living in them
- Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. — Samuel Ullman
- Few women, I fear, have had such reason as I have to think the long sad years of youth were worth living for the sake of middle age. — Dwight D.Eisenhower
- The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death. — Desiderius Erasmus
- We are living in the machine age. For the first time in history the comedian has been compelled to supply himself with jokes and comedy material to compete with the machine. Whether he knows it or not, the comedian is on a treadmill to oblivion. — Fred Allen