Bapriyat - بپریت meanings in English
Bapriyat - بپریت Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Bapriyat - بپریت.
- (noun) : a member of the guerrilla force that opposed a left-wing government in Nicaragua
- (noun) : two propositions are contradictories if both cannot be true (or both cannot be false) at the same time
- (adjective satellite) : of words or propositions so related that both cannot be true and both cannot be false
- (adjective satellite) : that confounds or contradicts or confuses
- (adjective satellite) : in disagreement
- (adjective satellite) : unable for both to exist or be true at the same time
- (noun) : someone who offers opposition
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by active hostility
More words related to the meanings of Bapriyat - بپریت
More words from English related to Bapriyat - بپریت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bapriyat - بپریت meanings in English in English.
againstcontracontradictoryconversely oppositelycontrary tocounteropposite tounlikeversuscontraryin opposition tooppositeagainstandcontrarietyfrowardnessobduracyobduratenessopinionativenesswaywardnessantilogyantithesiscontrarinessdournesseffronteryenmityinflexibilityinverseobstinacyoppositionpersistencepertinacityantitheticantitumorantitussivestub outstubbinessanticousantistaticantitheiststubbierstubbieststubblesstubblierstubblieststubbornedstubbornsanticontagiousantitropousstibborn ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bapriyat - بپریت
What are the meanings of Bapriyat - بپریت in English?
Meanings of the word Bapriyat - بپریت in English are against, contra, contradictory, opponent and versus. To understand how would you translate the word Bapriyat - بپریت in English, you can take help from words closely related to Bapriyat - بپریت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bapriyat - بپریت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bapriyat - بپریت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bapriyat - بپریت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bapriyat - بپریت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bapriyat - بپریت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بپریت?
Meanings of بپریت are against, contra, contradictory, opponent and versus
Whats the definition of بپریت?
Definition of the بپریت are
- a member of the guerrilla force that opposed a left-wing government in Nicaragua
- two propositions are contradictories if both cannot be true (or both cannot be false) at the same time
- of words or propositions so related that both cannot be true and both cannot be false
- that confounds or contradicts or confuses
- in disagreement
- unable for both to exist or be true at the same time
- someone who offers opposition
- characterized by active hostility
What is the synonym of بپریت?
Synonym of word بپریت are بپریت, بمکھ, بِرُدھ, پرتکول, برخلاف, بمقابل, خلاف, ضد, برعکس, مقابل
What are the idioms related to بپریت?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بپریت.
- He who alleges things which are contradictory is not to be heard
- A poor man's voice is never heard against the rich
- Against the grain
- All the world goes against a person whom fortune betrays
- An act done against my will is not my act