فصل جراثیم meanings in English
فصل جراثیم meanings in English is culture فصل جراثیم in English. More meanings of فصل جراثیم, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
فصل جراثیم Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word فصل جراثیم.
- (noun) : the raising of plants or animals
- (noun) : (biology) the growing of microorganisms in a nutrient medium (such as gelatin or agar)
- (noun) : the tastes in art and manners that are favored by a social group
- (noun) : the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization
- (noun) : all the knowledge and values shared by a society
- (noun) : a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality
- (verb) : grow in a special preparation
More words related to the meanings of فصل جراثیم
More words from English related to فصل جراثیم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word فصل جراثیم meanings in English in English.
agricultureculturecultivationfarmfarmingtilthagribusinessagrobiologyagrologyagromaniaagaricsagraffeagrimoniesagriologyagronomicsaviculturecroplandcroppiesagrarianismagricolationagriculturismagrostographyagrostologycorrodibilityincultureuncultureagronomyaggrandizementfurtherancegrowthmultiplicationproficiencyprogressedstoppageadvancementclimbdevelopementelevationheadwayprogresspromotiondevelopdevelopmentprogress toprogressionupliftupliftingadvancesoutdroveprogging ...
Idioms with the word فصل جراثیم in it
What are the meanings of فصل جراثیم in English?
Meanings of the word فصل جراثیم in English is culture. To understand how would you translate the word فصل جراثیم in English, you can take help from words closely related to فصل جراثیم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered فصل جراثیم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word فصل جراثیم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use فصل جراثیم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say فصل جراثیم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of فصل جراثیم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by فصل جراثیم?
Meaning of فصل جراثیم is culture
Whats the definition of فصل جراثیم?
Definition of the فصل جراثیم are
- the raising of plants or animals
- (biology) the growing of microorganisms in a nutrient medium (such as gelatin or agar)
- the tastes in art and manners that are favored by a social group
- the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization
- all the knowledge and values shared by a society
- a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality
- grow in a special preparation
What is the synonym of فصل جراثیم?
Synonym of word فصل جراثیم are تہذيب, تمدُن, ثقافت, زراعت, فلاحت, کاشت, پرورش, پیداوار, کھیتی, جراثیم پروردہ
What are the idioms with the word فصل جراثیم?
Here are the idioms with the word فصل جراثیم in them.
- Draw not thy bow before the arrow be fixed
- He that speaks sows and he that holds his peace gathers
- More grows in the garden than the gardener has sown
- Plant your taters when you will they wou't come up before april