پیش از وقت meanings in English
پیش از وقت Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word پیش از وقت.
- (adjective satellite) : very young
- (adjective satellite) : expected in the near future
- (adjective) : at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
- (adjective) : being or occurring at an early stage of development
- (adjective) : of an early stage in the development of a language or literature
- (adverb) : before the usual time or the time expected
- (adverb) : in good time
- (adverb) : during an early stage
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to the distant past
- (adverb) : in an immature manner
More words related to the meanings of پیش از وقت
More words from English related to پیش از وقت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word پیش از وقت meanings in English in English.
activenessearly earlinessfierinessfleetnesshurryvelocitycutaneoushastepost hastequickquicklyquicknessrapidskinnyspeeddropsyearlyishexpeditiousnesshurriednessjoltyquick wittednessquickyrattailruck uprush offgurgledhadsthaspinghastahastedhastenedhastenshastierhurcheonshurlieshurrayshurrieshurryingsjollifiedjollifiesjollitieslurrymercurizedquickiesrashesrasurerushinesssmurryurgence ...
Idioms with the word پیش از وقت in it
Idioms related to the meaning of پیش از وقت
What are the meanings of پیش از وقت in English?
Meanings of the word پیش از وقت in English are early and immaturely. To understand how would you translate the word پیش از وقت in English, you can take help from words closely related to پیش از وقت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered پیش از وقت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word پیش از وقت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use پیش از وقت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say پیش از وقت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of پیش از وقت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by پیش از وقت?
Meanings of پیش از وقت are early and immaturely
Whats the definition of پیش از وقت?
Definition of the پیش از وقت are
- very young
- expected in the near future
- at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
- being or occurring at an early stage of development
- of an early stage in the development of a language or literature
- before the usual time or the time expected
- in good time
- during an early stage
- belonging to the distant past
- in an immature manner
What is the synonym of پیش از وقت?
Synonym of word پیش از وقت are جلدی, پہلے, فوری, سویرے, سدوسی, پیش از وقت, بھنسارے, سکارے, بھلکے, جلد
What are the idioms with the word پیش از وقت?
Here are the idioms with the word پیش از وقت in them.
- Let humanity ever be our goal
- Riches are got with pain kept with care and lost with grief
- A danger foreseen is half avoided
- Destiny will find out a way
- Get along
What are the idioms related to پیش از وقت?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word پیش از وقت.
- Early ripe early rotten
- Early sow early mow
- Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise
- Sow early and reap early
- A good man dies early