yad - ید meanings in English
yad - ید Definitions
Please find 16 English and definitions related to the word yad - ید.
- (verb) : place into the hands or custody of
- (noun) : the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
- (noun) : something written by hand
- (noun) : a card player in a game of bridge
- (noun) : the cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time
- (noun) : physical assistance
- (noun) : terminal part of the forelimb in certain vertebrates (e.g. apes or kangaroos)
- (noun) : a rotating pointer on the face of a timepiece
- (noun) : ability
- (noun) : one of two sides of an issue
- (noun) : a round of applause to signify approval
- (noun) : a position given by its location to the side of an object
- (noun) : a member of the crew of a ship
- (noun) : a hired laborer on a farm or ranch
- (verb) : guide or conduct or usher somewhere
- (noun) : a unit of length equal to 4 inches; used in measuring horses
|A very old man||ایک کہیں زیادہ عمر رسیدہ آدمی|
|A very nice friend||ایک کہیں زیادہ پسندیدہ دوست|
|He bought that yesterday||وہ اسے کل خریدا تھا|
|She buys food||وہ خوراک خریدتی ہے|
More words from English related to yad - ید
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word yad - ید meanings in English in English.
abutfeel fingerfumblepighandhandletouchtouch upcommitconferconsignfireawaygiveimpartaffordallotassignawardendowinsertlendofferpayrenderswampyieldcubitcubitsdaddleforthcomingarmauthorityclutchcommandinterferencepatronagepowerprotectionreachslapsupporthandsdiarrhoeagriploose stoolmotiondisplacenegotiatetranspose ...
Idioms related to the meaning of yad - ید
What are the meanings of yad - ید in English?
Meanings of the word yad - ید in English are hand and yead. To understand how would you translate the word yad - ید in English, you can take help from words closely related to yad - ید or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered yad - ید synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word yad - ید. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use yad - ید in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say yad - ید in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of yad - ید with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ید?
Meanings of ید are hand and yead
Whats the definition of ید?
Definition of the ید are
- place into the hands or custody of
- the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb
- something written by hand
- a card player in a game of bridge
- the cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time
- physical assistance
- terminal part of the forelimb in certain vertebrates (e.g. apes or kangaroos)
- a rotating pointer on the face of a timepiece
- one of two sides of an issue
- a round of applause to signify approval
- a position given by its location to the side of an object
- a member of the crew of a ship
- a hired laborer on a farm or ranch
- guide or conduct or usher somewhere
- a unit of length equal to 4 inches; used in measuring horses
What is the synonym of ید?
Synonym of word ید are چھونا, دینا, ہاتھ, دست, منتقل کرنا, کف, پکڑانا, قابو میں لینا, ید
What are the idioms related to ید?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ید.
- Hand rubs hand and hand washes hand
- A rugged stone grows smooth from hand to hand
- Gossip and lying go hand in hand
- Hand to hand
- Hand washes hand and finger finger
How to use ید in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use ید in a sentence.
- A very old man — ایک کہیں زیادہ عمر رسیدہ آدمی
- A very nice friend — ایک کہیں زیادہ پسندیدہ دوست
- He bought that yesterday — وہ اسے کل خریدا تھا
- She buys food — وہ خوراک خریدتی ہے