Baaz - بعض meanings in English
Baaz - بعض Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Baaz - بعض.
- (adjective satellite) : considered individually
- (adjective satellite) : distinct and individual
- (adjective satellite) : (used with count nouns) of an indefinite number more than 2 or 3 but not many
- (adverb) : (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
- (adjective satellite) : relatively many but unspecified in number
- (adjective satellite) : relatively much but unspecified in amount or extent
- (adjective satellite) : remarkable
- (adjective) : (quantifier) used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns to indicate an unspecified number or quantity
More words related to the meanings of Baaz - بعض
More words from English related to Baaz - بعض
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Baaz - بعض meanings in English in English.
cumulativenumerousseveralvariousmanymultiplepolymathybounteousmultipotentmultiracialmultistoriedpolonypolyandrouspolydactylouspolydactylypolyestrouspolygonalpolymorphouspolynomialpolyoestrouspolyoicouspolypetalouspolyphonicallypolyphonouspolysemouspolyunsaturatedpolyvalentroly polyseveralisemutualizespolypolycroticpolygamicpolymastypolyonymicpolyonymypolypouspolytocousseveralsvarietallymultiloquentmultinodousmultinominousmultinucleatedmultisciousmultisiliquousmultisonousmultisyllableparenchymousplacentious ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Baaz - بعض
What are the meanings of Baaz - بعض in English?
Meanings of the word Baaz - بعض in English are several, some and a number of. To understand how would you translate the word Baaz - بعض in English, you can take help from words closely related to Baaz - بعض or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Baaz - بعض synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Baaz - بعض. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Baaz - بعض in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Baaz - بعض in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Baaz - بعض with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by baaz?
Meanings of baaz are several, some and a number of
Whats the definition of baaz?
Definition of the baaz are
- considered individually
- distinct and individual
- (used with count nouns) of an indefinite number more than 2 or 3 but not many
- (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
- relatively many but unspecified in number
- relatively much but unspecified in amount or extent
- (quantifier) used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns to indicate an unspecified number or quantity
What is the synonym of baaz?
Synonym of word baaz are متعدد, کئی, تعینی و ضمیر, چند, دو سے زائد مگر محدود, کئی چیزیں, بعض, کئ, تھوڑا, کسی
What are the idioms related to baaz?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word baaz.
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- He that hath some land must some labour
- Livelihood is earned by some means and death occures by some cause
- Some men are wise and some are otherwise
- There are some good things to read here and some middling but more are bad