Ulti - الٹی meanings in English
Ulti - الٹی meanings in English are keck, invertebrated, vomituses, vomits, vomito, vomitings, vomited, inverts, vomitus, vomitory, vomitive, vomiting, vomiter, vomitting, crooked, vomition Ulti - الٹی in English. More meanings of ulti - الٹی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Ulti - الٹی Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Ulti - الٹی.
- (adjective satellite) : irregular in shape or outline
- (adjective satellite) : having the back and shoulders rounded; not erect
- (adjective) : having or marked by bends or angles; not straight or aligned
- (noun) : a person who vomits
- (noun) : the reflex act of ejecting the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- (noun) : a medicine that induces nausea and vomiting
- (noun) : an entrance to an amphitheater or stadium
- (noun) : the matter ejected in vomiting
More words related to the meanings of Ulti - الٹی
More words from English related to Ulti - الٹی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ulti - الٹی meanings in English in English.
acrossbiassidewaysslopwisetransversetransverselybentcrookedhandspikeinclinedobliqueslantingawrystickyathwartchurlishknock kneeroughrudeuncouthedge wise obliquelyskewslopinglyaskewcantedwryitalicscrosscrotchetycurvedflaggingindirectperversebarfdisgorge keckpukespewregurgitatevomit upvomitcurvateddandyfashion mongerfopgallantniftybeaucunning ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ulti - الٹی
What are the meanings of Ulti - الٹی in English?
Meanings of the word Ulti - الٹی in English are keck, crooked, vomiter, vomiting, vomitive, vomitory, vomitus, inverts, vomited, vomitings, vomito, vomits, vomituses, invertebrated, vomition and vomitting. To understand how would you translate the word Ulti - الٹی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Ulti - الٹی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ulti - الٹی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ulti - الٹی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ulti - الٹی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ulti - الٹی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ulti - الٹی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ulti?
Meanings of ulti are keck, crooked, vomiter, vomiting, vomitive, vomitory, vomitus, inverts, vomited, vomitings, vomito, vomits, vomituses, invertebrated, vomition and vomitting
Whats the definition of ulti?
Definition of the ulti are
- irregular in shape or outline
- having the back and shoulders rounded; not erect
- having or marked by bends or angles; not straight or aligned
- a person who vomits
- the reflex act of ejecting the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- a medicine that induces nausea and vomiting
- an entrance to an amphitheater or stadium
- the matter ejected in vomiting
What is the synonym of ulti?
Synonym of word ulti are قے کرنا, رد, رد کرنا, الٹی کرنا, قے, الٹی, ابکائی, زمین دیکھنا, ابکائی لینا يا آنا, آڑا
What are the idioms related to ulti?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ulti.
- A crooked stick has a crooked shadow
- To keck at
- A crooked stick will have a croocked a shadow
- A straight stick is crooked in the water
- Crooked by nature is never made straight by education