beynt - بینٹ meanings in English
beynt - بینٹ Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word beynt - بینٹ.
- (noun) : North American white-flowered avens
- (noun) : avens of Virginia having pale or greenish yellow flowers
- (noun) : the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- (verb) : touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- (verb) : interact in a certain way
- (verb) : handle effectively
- (verb) : act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- (verb) : show and train
More words from English related to beynt - بینٹ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word beynt - بینٹ meanings in English in English.
abutfeel fingerfumblepighandhandletouchtouch upclutchencroachmentgraspgripholdkeepingmanubriummasteryoccupancyoccupationtenurehafthilthingeholdingknuckle jointpossessingpossessionpowerseizuretenementusurpationhinge uponcapturesgrabensoccupanceoccupiescapottedconstuprationepiscopatedobductionobovalpossessionarypossessivalobjectiontakingvalencyclampcriticismgrapplegripe ...
Idioms related to the meaning of beynt - بینٹ
What are the meanings of beynt - بینٹ in English?
Meanings of the word beynt - بینٹ in English are bennet, handle and benty. To understand how would you translate the word beynt - بینٹ in English, you can take help from words closely related to beynt - بینٹ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered beynt - بینٹ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word beynt - بینٹ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use beynt - بینٹ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say beynt - بینٹ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of beynt - بینٹ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بینٹ?
Meanings of بینٹ are bennet, handle and benty
Whats the definition of بینٹ?
Definition of the بینٹ are
- North American white-flowered avens
- avens of Virginia having pale or greenish yellow flowers
- the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- touch, lift, or hold with the hands
- interact in a certain way
- handle effectively
- act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- show and train
What is the synonym of بینٹ?
Synonym of word بینٹ are بینٹ, چھونا, قبضہ, گرفت, ڈنڈی, ہتھا
What are the idioms related to بینٹ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بینٹ.
- To handle with kid gloves
- To throw the handle after the lost hatchet
- Women and workmen are difficult to handle