tabaaq - تباق meanings in English
tabaaq - تباق Definitions
Please find 9 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word tabaaq - تباق.
- (noun) : an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- (noun) : a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food
- (noun) : directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
- (noun) : a particular item of prepared food
- (noun) : the quantity that a dish will hold
- (noun) : a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- (verb) : make concave; shape like a dish
- (verb) : provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- (noun) : a tray (or large plate) for serving food or drinks; usually made of silver
- رکابی یا تھالی میں کھانا پروسنا
More words from English related to tabaaq - تباق
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word tabaaq - تباق meanings in English in English.
broachdisclose disengagedisheduce effuseegest ejectemitevacuateprotrudeventbanishbring forthbring outdiscard discoverdismiss disposedispose ofdistilelicitexceptexcludeexhibitexpelextractfind outhatchinventissueoustpublishremoveselectsellshowsubtracttake awaytake outthreshthrow outexcruciateexpellinggive ventejectingexpulseexsertingextractingextruct ...
Idioms related to the meaning of tabaaq - تباق
What are the meanings of tabaaq - تباق in English?
Meanings of the word tabaaq - تباق in English are dish and salver. To understand how would you translate the word tabaaq - تباق in English, you can take help from words closely related to tabaaq - تباق or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered tabaaq - تباق synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word tabaaq - تباق. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use tabaaq - تباق in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say tabaaq - تباق in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of tabaaq - تباق with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by تباق?
Meanings of تباق are dish and salver
Whats the definition of تباق?
Definition of the تباق are
- an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food
- directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
- a particular item of prepared food
- the quantity that a dish will hold
- a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- make concave; shape like a dish
- provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- a tray (or large plate) for serving food or drinks; usually made of silver
- رکابی یا تھالی میں کھانا پروسنا
What is the synonym of تباق?
Synonym of word تباق are نکالنا, ڈونگا, رکابی, طباق, پروسنا, کھانا لگانا, قاب, ڈش, تھال, تباق
What are the idioms related to تباق?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word تباق.
- A cheerful look makes a dish a feast
- Better small fish than an empty dish
- Made dish
- Many a fine dish has nothing on it
- No dish pleases all plates alike