Capable meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Capable.
- (adjective satellite) : having the requisite qualities for
- (adjective) : (usually followed by of') having capacity or ability
- (adjective) : (followed by of') having the temperament or inclination for
You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give.
More words related to the meanings of Capable
More words from Urdu related to Capable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Capable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مطابقواجباجرافضلقبضہ کرناحسنخداداد قابلیت رکھنے والاتیز نظرسچیتکڑیشاندارتواناسیاست دانمرتبہ بڑھانازور آوربا قائدہادابرابردرپےقابل اعتراضپرخلوصتھپ تھپاناموقعے کامتوجہجاودانسند یافتہزُود آموزکاری گرجلناعاجلذکیماتمحاضراِنتَہا کو پَہُنچناتیز رومشغولراہبانہ زندگیموافقفرحت بخشبندچسپاںحقابدیبڑھا ہوااپنے قبضے میں لاناقابِلِ قَدَرحاذقبے صبراتیزتندآمادہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Capable
|Set one up||آغاز کے قابل ہونا|
|Title onerous||قابل قدر زر بدل کے عوض حقیقت|
|To play fast and loose||نا قابل اعتبار ہونا|
|To speak of||قابل ذکر|
|To speed of||قابل ذکر|
What are the meanings of Capable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Capable in Urdu are قابل - qaabil, لائق - laa eq, قادر - qaadir, اہل - aehl, مستعد - mustaid, جوگ - jog and سزاوار - Sazawar. To understand how would you translate the word Capable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Capable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Capable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Capable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Capable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Capable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Capable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by capable?
Meanings of capable are قابل - qaabil, لائق - laa eq, قادر - qaadir, اہل - aehl, مستعد - mustaid, جوگ - jog and سزاوار - Sazawar
Whats the definition of capable?
Definition of the capable are
- having the requisite qualities for
- (usually followed by of') having capacity or ability
- (followed by of') having the temperament or inclination for
What is the synonym of capable?
Synonym of word capable are efficient, apposite, competent, meritable, ablest, prestable, eligible, adept, eternal, definable
What are the idioms related to capable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word capable.
- Lie in the way
- Worthy things happen to the worthy
- A good judge conceives quickly judges slowly
- Experience makes a ready man
- Faults of ignorance are excusable only when ignorance is so
What are the quotes with word capable?
Here are the quotes with the word capable in them
- You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give. — E.O.Wilson
- Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves. — Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary men alone are quite capable of every wickedness. — Joseph Conrad
- All species capable of grasping this fact manage better in the struggle for existence than those which rely upon their own strength alone: the wolf, which hunts in a pack, has a greater chance of survival than the lion, which hunts alone. — Christian Lous Lange