Ligature meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Ligature.
- (noun) : thread used by surgeons to bind a vessel (as to constrict the flow of blood)
- (noun) : a metal band used to attach a reed to the mouthpiece of a clarinet or saxophone
- (noun) : character consisting of two or more letters combined into one
- (noun) : (music) a group of notes connected by a slur
- (noun) : the act of tying or binding things together
More words related to the meanings of Ligature
More words from Urdu related to Ligature
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ligature meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ligature
What are the meanings of Ligature in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ligature in Urdu are بند - band, ڈورا - dora, پٹی - patti, رسی - rassi and بندھن - bandhan. To understand how would you translate the word Ligature in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ligature or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ligature synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ligature. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ligature in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ligature in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ligature with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ligature?
Meanings of ligature are بند - band, ڈورا - dora, پٹی - patti, رسی - rassi and بندھن - bandhan
Whats the definition of ligature?
Definition of the ligature are
- thread used by surgeons to bind a vessel (as to constrict the flow of blood)
- a metal band used to attach a reed to the mouthpiece of a clarinet or saxophone
- character consisting of two or more letters combined into one
- (music) a group of notes connected by a slur
- the act of tying or binding things together
What is the synonym of ligature?
Synonym of word ligature are impassable, quited, string, shut, tape, band, towing, foist off, pack cloth, dam
What are the idioms related to ligature?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ligature.
- Pull draw the wool over the eyes
- Debt is a grievous bondage to an honourable man
- Ropes of sand
- He that hath been bitten by a serpent is afraid of a rope
- Little strokes fell great oaks