فساد - Fasaad in English
broilcorruptiondiscordfracasmischiefruckustainttermagancybrawldissension disturbancehorrorinequityinsurgencyintriguekick upmeleemischievousnessoutbreakquarrelrebellionriotseditionstrifeviolencewickednessriotryriotise
فساد - Fasaad Definitions
Please find 24 English definitions related to the word فساد - Fasaad.
- Brawl - (noun) : a noisy fight in a crowd
- Broil - (verb) : heat by a natural force
- Corruption - (noun) : inducement (as of a public official) by improper means (as bribery) to violate duty (as by commiting a felony)
- Discord - (verb) : be different from one another
- Dissension - (noun) : disagreement among those expected to cooperate
- Disturbance - (noun) : the act of disturbing something or someone; setting something in motion
- Fracas - (noun) : noisy quarrel
- Horror - (noun) : something that inspires horror; something horrible
- Inequity - (noun) : injustice by virtue of not conforming with rules or standards
- Insurgency - (noun) : an organized rebellion aimed at overthrowing a constituted government through the use of subversion and armed conflict
- Intrigue - (verb) : form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner
- Kick up - (verb) : evoke or provoke to appear or occur
- Melee - (noun) : a noisy riotous fight
- Mischief - (noun) : reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
- Mischievousness - (noun) : an attribute of mischievous children
- Outbreak - (noun) : a sudden violent spontaneous occurrence (usually of some undesirable condition)
- Quarrel - (verb) : have a disagreement over something
- Rebellion - (noun) : organized opposition to authority; a conflict in which one faction tries to wrest control from another
- Riot - (noun) : a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
- Ruckus - (noun) : the act of making a noisy disturbance
- Sedition - (noun) : an illegal action inciting resistance to lawful authority and tending to cause the disruption or overthrow of the government
- Strife - (noun) : bitter conflict; heated often violent dissension
- Violence - (noun) : the property of being wild or turbulent
- Wickedness - (noun) : absence of moral or spiritual values
More words related to the meanings of فساد - Fasaad
More words from English related to فساد - Fasaad
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word فساد - Fasaad in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of فساد - Fasaad
What are the meanings of فساد - Fasaad in English?
Meanings of the word فساد - Fasaad in English are broil, corruption, discord, dissension, disturbance, fracas, horror, mischief, mischievousness, outbreak, quarrel, ruckus, strife, taint, termagancy, violence, wickedness, brawl, inequity, insurgency, intrigue, kick up, melee, rebellion, riot, sedition, riotry and riotise. To understand how would you translate the word فساد - Fasaad in English, you can take help from words closely related to فساد - Fasaad or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered فساد - Fasaad synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word فساد - Fasaad. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use فساد - Fasaad in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say فساد - Fasaad in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of فساد - Fasaad with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fasaad?
Meanings of fasaad are brawl, broil, corruption
What is the synonym of fasaad?
Synonym of word fasaad are لڑائی, جھگڑا, دنگا, ہنگامہ, فساد, کوئلوں پر پکانا, بھوننا, خرابی, رشوت ستانی, بد عنوانی
What are the idioms related to fasaad?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fasaad.
- جھگڑا جھگڑے کی جڑ
- جھگڑے بکھیڑے زندگی کو کم کر دیتے ہیں
- بُرے وقت کا کوئی ساتھی نہیں
- نیک کا بگڑنا سب سے بُرا
- کمزوری سب بُرائیوں کی جڑ ہے