Thurtharana - تھرتھرانا meanings in English
Thurtharana - تھرتھرانا Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Thurtharana - تھرتھرانا.
- (verb) : move or swing from side to side regularly
- (verb) : shake, quiver, or throb; move back and forth rapidly, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- (verb) : sound with resonance
- (verb) : feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
- (noun) : a lumpy abscess under the hide of domestic mammals caused by larvae of a botfly or warble fly
- (verb) : sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- (verb) : sing by changing register; sing by yodeling
More words related to the meanings of Thurtharana - تھرتھرانا
More words from English related to Thurtharana - تھرتھرانا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thurtharana - تھرتھرانا meanings in English in English.
abundancewarblerazesaccostbiddingcallenunciatespeaktalksayuttermoltsnafflepronkingsaimsnappingutteringuttersvolumingspekingspokingblebvesiclewater blisterblistergallbrandishsquirmvacillatevibratewagwavewaverwriggleflarequaverquiverswagundulateunfurlwave offhoasthoistingcarolchantvocalizemusicpraiserecordsinging ...
What are the meanings of Thurtharana - تھرتھرانا in English?
Meanings of the word Thurtharana - تھرتھرانا in English are vibrate and warble. To understand how would you translate the word Thurtharana - تھرتھرانا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Thurtharana - تھرتھرانا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thurtharana - تھرتھرانا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thurtharana - تھرتھرانا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thurtharana - تھرتھرانا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thurtharana - تھرتھرانا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thurtharana - تھرتھرانا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by تھرتھرانا?
Meanings of تھرتھرانا are vibrate and warble
Whats the definition of تھرتھرانا?
Definition of the تھرتھرانا are
- move or swing from side to side regularly
- shake, quiver, or throb; move back and forth rapidly, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- sound with resonance
- feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
- a lumpy abscess under the hide of domestic mammals caused by larvae of a botfly or warble fly
- sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- sing by changing register; sing by yodeling
What is the synonym of تھرتھرانا?
Synonym of word تھرتھرانا are لہرانا, بدلنا, جھولنا, مرتعش ہونا, جھومنا, ڈولنا, جھلانا, تھرتھرانا, ہلنا جھلنا, لرزنا