suukhi - سوکھی meanings in English
suukhi - سوکھی meanings in English is thin suukhi - سوکھی in English. More meanings of suukhi - سوکھی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
suukhi - سوکھی Definitions
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word suukhi - سوکھی.
- (verb) : lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
- (adjective) : lacking excess flesh
- (adjective satellite) : very narrow
- (verb) : take off weight
- (adjective satellite) : not dense
- (verb) : make thin or thinner
- (verb) : lose thickness; become thin or thinner
- (adjective) : (of sound) lacking resonance or volume
- (adjective satellite) : lacking spirit or sincere effort
- (adjective) : of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section
- (adjective) : relatively thin in consistency or low in density; not viscous
- (adverb) : without viscosity
- (adjective satellite) : lacking substance or significance
More words related to the meanings of suukhi - سوکھی
More words from English related to suukhi - سوکھی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word suukhi - سوکھی meanings in English in English.
buoyantfutileimponderousneapslowthincheapineffectualinferioringloriouslightlittlemildshallowyeastypimpledsildlightenedmildenvildwadedcriticalfragiletendersbrittledelicatefine frailgracileprecarioussensitivesilkyslenderslimtenuousticklishnazificationdelineablefragfraggeddesitivelignousdry droughtfaminemarcidtabesgauntlankparched ...
Idioms with the word suukhi - سوکھی in it
Idioms related to the meaning of suukhi - سوکھی
What are the meanings of suukhi - سوکھی in English?
Meanings of the word suukhi - سوکھی in English is thin. To understand how would you translate the word suukhi - سوکھی in English, you can take help from words closely related to suukhi - سوکھی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered suukhi - سوکھی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word suukhi - سوکھی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use suukhi - سوکھی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say suukhi - سوکھی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of suukhi - سوکھی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by سوکھی?
Meaning of سوکھی is thin
Whats the definition of سوکھی?
Definition of the سوکھی are
- lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
- lacking excess flesh
- very narrow
- take off weight
- not dense
- make thin or thinner
- lose thickness; become thin or thinner
- (of sound) lacking resonance or volume
- lacking spirit or sincere effort
- of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section
- relatively thin in consistency or low in density; not viscous
- without viscosity
- lacking substance or significance
What is the synonym of سوکھی?
Synonym of word سوکھی are ہلکا, نازک, سوکھا, پتلا, دبلا, لاغر, دقیق, رقیق, باریک, مہین
What are the idioms with the word سوکھی?
Here are the idioms with the word سوکھی in them.
- A little with quiet is the only diet
- Dry bread at home is better than roast meat abroad
- Never feel shy to eat your own meat
- Nothing comes amiss to a hungry man
What are the idioms related to سوکھی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word سوکھی.
- Sow thin and mow thin
- A thin meadow is soon mowed
- Faults are thick when love is thin
- The thin end of the wedge is to be feared
- Through thick and thin