Aabid - عبد meanings in English
Aabid - عبد Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Aabid - عبد.
- (noun) : a person who is owned by someone
- (noun) : someone who works as hard as a slave
- (noun) : someone entirely dominated by some influence or person
- (verb) : work very hard, like a slave
- (noun) : an ardent follower and admirer
- (noun) : a devoted (almost religiously so) adherent of a cause or person or activity
- (noun) : a priest or priestess (or consecrated worshipper) in a non-Christian religion or cult
- (noun) : one bound by vows to a religion or life of worship or service
- (noun) : a person who has religious faith
- (noun) : someone who admires too much to recognize faults
More words related to the meanings of Aabid - عبد
More words from English related to Aabid - عبد
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aabid - عبد meanings in English in English.
abstemiousabstinentholydevoteevotaryfriar monkascetichermitpiousagedcasuistfootfoot markmondaydisciplefollowerfootstephierarcholdfootednessfootingforefootmonparrtoe intoetoefootboymondainperetoeingpyr drudgegillieboypageslavethrallvarletyouthbeslavedbondagerbondagersslavedslaveredslavererslaveseulogistadmirerfan ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Aabid - عبد
What are the meanings of Aabid - عبد in English?
Meanings of the word Aabid - عبد in English are slave, devotee, votary, worshipper and servantof god. To understand how would you translate the word Aabid - عبد in English, you can take help from words closely related to Aabid - عبد or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aabid - عبد synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aabid - عبد. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aabid - عبد in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aabid - عبد in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aabid - عبد with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aabid?
Meanings of aabid are slave, devotee, votary, worshipper and servantof god
Whats the definition of aabid?
Definition of the aabid are
- a person who is owned by someone
- someone who works as hard as a slave
- someone entirely dominated by some influence or person
- work very hard, like a slave
- an ardent follower and admirer
- a devoted (almost religiously so) adherent of a cause or person or activity
- a priest or priestess (or consecrated worshipper) in a non-Christian religion or cult
- one bound by vows to a religion or life of worship or service
- a person who has religious faith
- someone who admires too much to recognize faults
What is the synonym of aabid?
Synonym of word aabid are غلام, عید, غُلام, بُردہ, بندہ, داس, زر خرید, عبد, بھگت, زاہد
What are the idioms related to aabid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aabid.
- A wise man will be master of mind a fool will be its slave
- Better an old man's darling than a young man's slave
- He will be a slave for ever because he does not know how to use small means
- Man is the slave beneficene
- Man is the slave of habits