andha - اندھا meanings in English
andha - اندھا Definitions
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word andha - اندھا.
- (noun) : a hiding place sometimes used by hunters (especially duck hunters)
- (noun) : something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity
- (verb) : make blind by putting the eyes out
- (verb) : render unable to see
- (verb) : make dim by comparison or conceal
- (adjective satellite) : unable or unwilling to perceive or understand
- (adjective satellite) : not based on reason or evidence
- (adjective) : unable to see
- (noun) : a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight
- (noun) : people who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group
- (adjective satellite) : giving no light
- (adjective satellite) : without illumination
- (adjective satellite) : completely blind
- (adjective) : lacking discernment
More words related to the meanings of andha - اندھا
More words from English related to andha - اندھا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word andha - اندھا meanings in English in English.
blindbefooldefrauddupebrimfacing gulplistmarginmorselmouthfulribbonselvageedge hemkorcorcoverscurtainvenetian blinddarkdarknessdismal duskgloomgloominessgloomylightlessmistinessmurkmurkyobfuscationobscurationobscurepitchytenebroustenebrousnessanarchyblacknessobscuritywandarkeneddarkenmirkopacousopaqueaphoticbenighteddrearymirky ...
Idioms with the word andha - اندھا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of andha - اندھا
What are the meanings of andha - اندھا in English?
Meanings of the word andha - اندھا in English are blind, lightless, stone blind and undiscerning. To understand how would you translate the word andha - اندھا in English, you can take help from words closely related to andha - اندھا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered andha - اندھا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word andha - اندھا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use andha - اندھا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say andha - اندھا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of andha - اندھا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by اندھا?
Meanings of اندھا are blind, lightless, stone blind and undiscerning
Whats the definition of اندھا?
Definition of the اندھا are
- a hiding place sometimes used by hunters (especially duck hunters)
- something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity
- make blind by putting the eyes out
- render unable to see
- make dim by comparison or conceal
- unable or unwilling to perceive or understand
- not based on reason or evidence
- unable to see
- a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight
- people who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group
- giving no light
- without illumination
- completely blind
- lacking discernment
What is the synonym of اندھا?
Synonym of word اندھا are اندھا کرنا, نیترہین کرنا, آنکھیں پھوڑنا, نیل کی سلائی پھیرنا, آنکھیں نکالنا, کور, چلمن, بے نور, اندھا, نابینا
What are the idioms with the word اندھا?
Here are the idioms with the word اندھا in them.
- Anger is blind
- Better to be blind than to see ill
- Blind zeal only does harm
- Gold is dust that blinds all eyes
- Love is blind
What are the idioms related to اندھا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word اندھا.
- The blind leading the blind
- A blind man is no judge of colours
- A blind man may catch a hare
- A man were better be half blind than have both his eyes out
- A pebble and a diamond are alike to a blind man