Buri - بری meanings in English
Buri - بری Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Buri - بری.
- (adjective satellite) : declared not guilty of a specific offense or crime; legally blameless
- (verb) : go away or leave
- (verb) : put an end to a state or an activity
- (verb) : give up or retire from a position
- (verb) : turn away from; give up
- (verb) : give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to this earth or world; not ideal or heavenly
- (adjective) : of or relating to or inhabiting the land as opposed to the sea or air
- (noun) : soft creamy white cheese; milder than Camembert
More words related to the meanings of Buri - بری
More words from English related to Buri - بری
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Buri - بری meanings in English in English.
absolvedisenthrallemancipatequitacquitacquitingacquitmentacquittingabstainacquisitiondisuse divorce emiteschew evacuateforgive forgoletliberateomitventwaiveabandonabdicateavoiddesertdischargeditchevict forsakegive upleavelet gopardonreleaserelinquishrenderresignset asideshootspareyieldabjointdisendowforslackquitingquittingdiscedeabjectearth bred ...
What are the meanings of Buri - بری in English?
Meanings of the word Buri - بری in English are abject, acquitted, quit, terrene, brie, acquits, acquittals and brays. To understand how would you translate the word Buri - بری in English, you can take help from words closely related to Buri - بری or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Buri - بری synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Buri - بری. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Buri - بری in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Buri - بری in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Buri - بری with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by buri?
Meanings of buri are abject, acquitted, quit, terrene, brie, acquits, acquittals and brays
Whats the definition of buri?
Definition of the buri are
- declared not guilty of a specific offense or crime; legally blameless
- go away or leave
- put an end to a state or an activity
- give up or retire from a position
- turn away from; give up
- give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat
- belonging to this earth or world; not ideal or heavenly
- of or relating to or inhabiting the land as opposed to the sea or air
- soft creamy white cheese; milder than Camembert
What is the synonym of buri?
Synonym of word buri are حقِير, پست, ذليل, گرکرمعافی مانگنا, قابلِ نفرت, بری, کمینہ, ذلیل, نیچ, ادنیٰ
What are the idioms related to buri?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word buri.
- To quit oneself wall