Sachaayi - سَچّائی meanings in English
Sachaayi - سَچّائی Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Sachaayi - سَچّائی.
- (noun) : the quality of being truthful
- (noun) : a fact that has been verified
- (noun) : a true statement
- (noun) : United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883)
- (noun) : conformity to reality or actuality
- (noun) : the quality of being near to the true value
More words from English related to Sachaayi - سَچّائی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sachaayi - سَچّائی meanings in English in English.
accuracycorrectnessearnest evennessfairnesshonestyjustnesstruthfulnessveritycandourprobityuprightnesscertitudecreditimplicitnessassurancebeliefcertaintyconfidenceconvictionfaithtruetrulytrusttruthbelievabilityconvincesbelimedcertainnesscertaintiescorrectjustverilyaccuraterealrealitythe truetrue uptrueingidentitysingularityconditionfactgenuinenessfactualityrealinerealnessrealtyfacturefuracity ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Sachaayi - سَچّائی
What are the meanings of Sachaayi - سَچّائی in English?
Meanings of the word Sachaayi - سَچّائی in English are truthfulness and truth. To understand how would you translate the word Sachaayi - سَچّائی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Sachaayi - سَچّائی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sachaayi - سَچّائی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sachaayi - سَچّائی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sachaayi - سَچّائی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sachaayi - سَچّائی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sachaayi - سَچّائی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sachaayi?
Meanings of sachaayi are truthfulness and truth
Whats the definition of sachaayi?
Definition of the sachaayi are
- the quality of being truthful
- a fact that has been verified
- a true statement
- United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883)
- conformity to reality or actuality
- the quality of being near to the true value
What is the synonym of sachaayi?
Synonym of word sachaayi are راستی, صَداقَت, صِدَق گوئی, حَقیقت بیانی, سَچّائی, یقین, سچ, حقیقت, حق, حَق
What are the idioms related to sachaayi?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sachaayi.
- A self evident truth requires no proof
- All truth is not always to be told
- Better suffer for truth than prosper by falshood
- Better thou perish than truth
- Children and fools tell the truth