Riddi - رَدّی meanings in English
Riddi - رَدّی Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Riddi - رَدّی.
- (adjective satellite) : very bad
- (adjective satellite) : damaged by decay; hence unsound and useless
- (adjective satellite) : having decayed or disintegrated; usually implies foulness
- (noun) : a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- (verb) : have a disagreement over something
- (verb) : dispose of (something useless or old)
- (noun) : worthless material that is to be disposed of
- (noun) : a small piece of something that is left over after the rest has been used
- (verb) : make into scrap or refuse
More words related to the meanings of Riddi - رَدّی
More words from English related to Riddi - رَدّی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Riddi - رَدّی meanings in English in English.
abandonedbadcorruptcorruptedevilfeloniousgracelessillimpairedmuddynastynaughtprostituderamshacklecontaminateddamageddefectiveflawedkaputmucuousobsceneoffensiveout of orderperversepollutedputidrottenruinedspoiledunchasteuncleanwickedwonkywretchwretchedwryerodeperversivespoilablespoilingworsenedbadasseddefacedimpairingirruptedirruptingmalaxatedmalleatesmelanousmishapped ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Riddi - رَدّی
What are the meanings of Riddi - رَدّی in English?
Meanings of the word Riddi - رَدّی in English are rotten and scrap. To understand how would you translate the word Riddi - رَدّی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Riddi - رَدّی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Riddi - رَدّی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Riddi - رَدّی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Riddi - رَدّی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Riddi - رَدّی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Riddi - رَدّی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by رَدّی?
Meanings of رَدّی are rotten and scrap
Whats the definition of رَدّی?
Definition of the رَدّی are
- very bad
- damaged by decay; hence unsound and useless
- having decayed or disintegrated; usually implies foulness
- a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- have a disagreement over something
- dispose of (something useless or old)
- worthless material that is to be disposed of
- a small piece of something that is left over after the rest has been used
- make into scrap or refuse
What is the synonym of رَدّی?
Synonym of word رَدّی are خراب, نکما, سڑا ہوا, نِکَمّا, بوسيدَہ, ازکارِ رَفتَہ, تَعفُن زَدَہ, رَدّی, گَلا سَڑا, پھس پھسا
What are the idioms related to رَدّی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word رَدّی.
- On the scrap heap
- A rotten sheep infects the whole flock
- Cheep things are rotten
- Early ripe early rotten
- Medlers are never good till they be rotten