Mayi - مائی meanings in English
Mayi - مائی meanings in English is mother Mayi - مائی in English. More meanings of mayi - مائی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Mayi - مائی Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Mayi - مائی.
- (verb) : care for like a mother
- (noun) : a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
- (noun) : a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- (noun) : a term of address for an elderly woman
- (noun) : a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
- (noun) : a term of address for a mother superior
- (verb) : make (offspring) by reproduction
More words related to the meanings of Mayi - مائی
More words from English related to Mayi - مائی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mayi - مائی meanings in English in English.
actualconstitutionalessentialfundamentalgenuineimmanentliteralmothernaturalprimalprimevalprimogenialvirtualauthenticinnateintrinsicoriginalprimaryprimitiveprimordialpureradicalrealultimateunadulteratedunfeignedveritablebreederclotcoagulatecongealcoherefastenpitchquadratevegetateconsolidatefreezegrowhardeninduratejellsettake rootclottyclotburclottingclompingclotterclottered ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mayi - مائی
What are the meanings of Mayi - مائی in English?
Meanings of the word Mayi - مائی in English is mother. To understand how would you translate the word Mayi - مائی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Mayi - مائی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mayi - مائی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mayi - مائی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mayi - مائی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mayi - مائی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mayi - مائی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مائی?
Meaning of مائی is mother
Whats the definition of مائی?
Definition of the مائی are
- care for like a mother
- a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
- a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- a term of address for an elderly woman
- a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
- a term of address for a mother superior
- make (offspring) by reproduction
What is the synonym of مائی?
Synonym of word مائی are اصلی, جننی, جمنا, ذاتی, خلقی, دیسی, اماں, میا, ماں, مہتاری
What are the idioms related to مائی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word مائی.
- A fair day in winter is the mother of a storm
- Borrow is the mother of trouble
- Cowardice is the mother of cruelty
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune
- Every mother son