نفع پانا meanings in English
نفع پانا meanings in English is profit نفع پانا in English. More meanings of نفع پانا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
نفع پانا Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word نفع پانا.
- (noun) : the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- (noun) : the advantageous quality of being beneficial
- (verb) : derive a benefit from
- (verb) : make a profit; gain money or materially
More words related to the meanings of نفع پانا
More words from English related to نفع پانا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word نفع پانا meanings in English in English.
accommodationaffordcapacityroominessprofitroomvacancycapacifiedcapacitatedinextricablenessavailablecarpeffectillationvegetablefruitharvestknife bladeprogenyresultrewardyieldfructificationfruitionbruitsfrigsfrithfroisefroisesfromentyfrowstsfructifiedfruitedfruiteressfruitiestfruitingsfruitionsfruitivefruitsfrumentiesfrutexfruticesripesspruitfruit'yavailabilityprocurementachievementacquisitionadvantage ...
Idioms with the word نفع پانا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of نفع پانا
What are the meanings of نفع پانا in English?
Meanings of the word نفع پانا in English is profit. To understand how would you translate the word نفع پانا in English, you can take help from words closely related to نفع پانا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered نفع پانا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word نفع پانا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use نفع پانا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say نفع پانا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of نفع پانا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by نفع پانا?
Meaning of نفع پانا is profit
Whats the definition of نفع پانا?
Definition of the نفع پانا are
- the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- the advantageous quality of being beneficial
- derive a benefit from
- make a profit; gain money or materially
What is the synonym of نفع پانا?
Synonym of word نفع پانا are گنجائش, پھل, حصول, یافت, نفع, فائدہ, فیض, فائدہ اٹھانا, ثمر, نفع پانا
What are the idioms with the word نفع پانا?
Here are the idioms with the word نفع پانا in them.
- Find one's account in
- A good marchant may meet with a misfortune
- A place on the ground is safer than upon lofty towers he who rests on the ground has no chance of falling out
- Every man is blind in his own cause
- Great profits great risk
What are the idioms related to نفع پانا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word نفع پانا.
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Honour and profit lie not all in one sack
- Let him that receives the profit repair the inn
- No profit to honour no honour to religion
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you; truth though it seems hurtful will profit you